Pulled the Trigger on the 2375 GCW!!!

mwessel

Reaction score
So there I was on a whim riding my Harley (w/o my wife) thru Fairfield, Ohio and came up on Lodder's Marine. I fought my V-Rod Muscle but it pulled in anyways. Totally alien to Pontoons I walked in and was greeted by Scott. We talked, I looked and grabbed a brochure and left. The bug had bitten. Time to start my homework as I'm anal that way about knowing what I'm buying before anything else. Long story short we have a 35' Voltage toy hauler on the Ohio river in Higginsport. 6 months out of the year Sharon, myself and Heidi (loyal GSD) retreat there for the weekend of relaxation and decompressing. As the other 40 members or so grab their boats and wave goodbye to us I look at my wife with the expression, wtf. So there ya go Done deal!!!!

We'll thanks to all the great information from the knowledgeable members here we pulled the trigger on a 2375 GCW!!!!! Special order so it will be about 2 months out. No problem we can't get back on the river until May 1st. Obviously pics will follow.

Here's how we built her out:

• Tritoon SPS package w/trm fuel
  • 150 Merc 4 stoker
  • Full power steering
  • Recliner upgrade captains chairs
  • 52" ski pylon
  • infloor storage
  • Stainless LED dock lights
  • Bronze color
  • Mocha palm carpet

Hittin the Cincinnati Boat a RV show next weekend……Like a kid in the candy store...

Congrats on the new toon. And now the wait begins................................ B)

Congrats, love the bronze color.

Congrats, you will be the envy of the crowd ....

Was at the Cincinnati Boat show on Saturday and saw the new Bennington 25" Q with the sport tower. Had a Yammi 350 hung on the back. It was awesome. It could be BulldogsCadillac for less than $100K US.

Was at the Cincinnati Boat show on Saturday and saw the new Bennington 25" Q with the sport tower. Had a Yammi 350 hung on the back. It was awesome. It could be BulldogsCadillac for less than $100K US.
Hahaha, you guys cracks me up, it's not like I own a propane company or anything, just a poor boy from the north with expensive tastes from the south!

The mention of your V-Rod brings back some great memories as I had one when they first came out. I found more great places just riding around. Anyway, congrats on your new Bennie. You and your family wll surely enjoy many great times.

I will also point out that before I bought my first Bennington, I was originally looking at buying a Night Rod Special, even had the "do whatever you want" ok from the wife! But I sat down and thought about it and figured that the bike will make ME happy, the boat makes US happy. Sometimes I still wish I had the bike though! Oh and to top it off, after having that original Bennington for 2 years, started thinking about a bike again, then we decided to upgrade to the RCW! Now the bike is just a memory for a while!

Congrats , I was looking at the black g series toon when you were building your boat. I bought that one. We also camp near you on the river. Enjoy your boat!

Back