Purchased new 2104 2350 RSR today

uskdbp03

Reaction score
Well I have been following a lot of your post and doing a lot of research in the past 6 months and today I purchased by First Bennington. I purchased the 2104 2350 RSR with a 250 Verado, SS prop, ESP package, Duel Batteries, 50 gallon Tank, in floor storage, bow fill in and ski pylon. I am converting from an open bow boat due to the amount of Grandkids now. We have 6 plus there parents and could only take 5-6 people out at a time.

Have I missed anything?

Thanks

‘Dan

Nice! Welcome Dan and we'll need to see some pics when it comes in. Sounds like a sweet setup

Welcome to the party! Sounds like a very nice toon.

Congratulations USKDBP03!!!!!!! Looks like you're starting the New Year off right!!!!!!!

Sounds pretty good so far!! And just for laughs ill comment how amazing it is you got a boat 90 years before it's release,  but that's all in good fun! What about little options? Raised helm, bluetooth stereo, color, pillowtop seat or regular (all are good) GPS? Those are probably 3 things I would definitely recommend. Welcome and congrats!!

Great choice! Of all the models this is the one that has my attention. The versatility of the aft seating area is phenomenal!

Had to go to the boat builder and look.  Very Nice; but I was having a little trouble telling the difference between the RSR and the RCW other than the rear facing recliners turn in on the RSR.  Don't know if I am the only one that feels this way but imo the line drawings that Bennington puts up does not give me a good view or sense of what the boat really looks like.  While on this subject I would also like to see an accurate description of the differences between the s/g/r/q as was recently discussed in another post

Dan,

Looks like you ordered a sweet setup. Remember PICS are mandatory when it comes in, our it aint true !! :D

Link,

The RSR basically puts front style loungers in the rear where the RCW just has the rear facing as you stated.

I like the RSR especially if you put a table mount between the seats. The RCW is nice if you like to lay back and relax.

I found the angle of the front lounger on our RLi is not the best for laying back. It's kind of an odd angle for comfort ... at least for me.

Dan,

Congrats on the newly ordered toon!  Welcome to the forum.  Can't wait to see your pics.

Dan

Where will you be Boating?  

[SIZE=medium]Thanks everyone for the comments we can’t wait. . To answer some of the questions. Lookout Marine on lake Cumberland is where we bought the boat. We like to boat out of Lees Ford Dock most of the time. Sometimes we head to Conley bottoms dock as well. The dealer states that we should get the new addition in middle of March. The funny part was we have been pricing a 2375GCW all of the time. We test drove we specked it out and went in to order and she decided that the rear facing loungers did not fit for her and some of the kids. There happened to be the RSR next to the one we were sitting on and she loved it. The dealer then worked his magic and came very close to the price for the GCW so we took the plunge. (I am happier with a R model )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Dan [/SIZE]

Welcome to the group. We're also at Lees Ford in a 2014 2550 RCL. See you next summer...

Nobody's going to say it?

Okay, I'll do it! 2104, huh? I didn't know they were releasing those already! LOL!

Congrats. I've been doing that same thing since typing 2011 (but then again you did it TWICE!!).

Now TAKE SOME PICS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds pretty good so far!! And just for laughs ill comment how amazing it is you got a boat 90 years before it's release,  but that's all in good fun! What about little options? Raised helm, bluetooth stereo, color, pillowtop seat or regular (all are good) GPS? Those are probably 3 things I would definitely recommend. Welcome and congrats!!

Nobody's going to say it?

Okay, I'll do it! 2104, huh? I didn't know they were releasing those already! LOL!

Congrats. I've been doing that same thing since typing 2011 (but then again you did it TWICE!!).

Now TAKE SOME PICS!!

Actually Derrick did mention it earlier ....... You guys sure are brutal on the new guy !!! :p

Hopefully he didn't read $53,000 as $35,000 or he's gonna have a big surprise when it gets here !!!  :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a sweet ride Dan..Now the waiting starts and like you said did I miss something.Best of luck on your new boat and hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR

You will love it, passed by a fisherman the other morning in his bass rig with my grandson and sold another grandfather on this kind of boat. He said the same thing need a boat for the grand kids. Love mine just got it at the end of summer waiting until the weather breaks

Owner 2574 GCW ESP rear facing loungers, led lighting, 200 SHO yamaha, slipped at bay view Rowlett TX.

Welcome aboard

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

Congratulations.   Very nice boat.  We have a lot in common ....... previous open bows, now grand kids, need larger pontoon boat for all.

My dealer jusrt e mailed and stated my boat is in at lookout Marine lake Cumberland, the sad part is I am traveling for the next three weeks and cant pick it up. I have scheduled it for the 14th of march to pick it up., I will post pictures so it becomes true :)

2014 RSR 250 merc Esp and sorry about the 2104 date that all of you busted my chops for.

Cant Wait now

Thanks for all of the advice

Dan

Back