Replacement bimini zips too short

mecheng1

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can send pictures to Bennington regarding zips on my new Bimini top that don't match the camper side canvas?
Apparently Benning

Attachments

• Cannot_zip[1].jpg
    Cannot_zip[1].jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 52
  • NEW_BIMINI_60.5in[1].jpg
    NEW_BIMINI_60.5in[1].jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 51
  • OLD_BIMINI_63.5in[1].jpg
    OLD_BIMINI_63.5in[1].jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 49
Typically have to go through dealer.

Was it purchased through your dealer? If so contact them. If it was from a third party you will have to contact them

You are quite right and I have always worked through my Dealer, who was provided excellent service. However, in this case the camper enclosure and the new bimini are both OEM, so they should fit..right? In this case I would expect Bennington to address and resolve the situation. As far as I can see there is not much my dealer can do except be a middle man. I really didn't want to bug my dealer with a situation like this.

Bennington only interacts with the end user thru the dealer network. Bennington will get you a build sheet but repairs and parts are all dealer issues.

Bennington does not manufacture the bimini rather a vendor supplies it, I would still start with my dealer as they have a direct line to Bennington.

You're quite right. Bennington referred me back to dealer. But it seems to me that the Vendor should really be the responsible party by misreading or modify their design drawings. We will see.

Back