Replacement ladder

ToonsGuy

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get parts manual for 2014 R23? I need replacement ladder...Can’t find parts manual anywhere...

There sure no parts manuals for our boats. You would need to contact a dealer, or look on the ladder for the manufacturer. You may also try greatlakesskipper.com

Anyone know where I can get parts manual for 2014 R23? I need replacement ladder...Can’t find parts manual anywhere...
Hello, Did you ever find out who manufactures the ladder? I want to extend mine and I'm hoping I might get lucky and find that I can buy an extension directly from the manufacturer. My dealer told me that he thinks Bennington buys them from a company located near the Bennington assembly plant in Elkhart, Indiana.

I bought my replacement lower ladder from Bearcat Corp. Pretty quick and easy process. Looks the same as the OEM ladder

I bought my replacement lower ladder from Bearcat Corp. Pretty quick and easy process. Looks the same as the OEM ladder

Thanks, John! Last week, I ended up contacting Bearcat Corp (great customer service btw) and they sold me the exact same curved ladder that came on my 2019 Bennington for only $120 + shipping. I'm going to cut 2 steps off the new ladder and tig weld them to the bottom of mine so I will have 6 steps as opposed to 4. Already looking forward to next Spring! LOL

Back