Roswell audio upgrade

Hello, I'm having the same issues with the back speakers. What was the fix for it? It's driving me crazy because they worked and now they don't. Maybe a connection was loose or something. Thanks!
What year and model is your head unit? The Sony on my former 2011 Benny had the most annoying habit -- if you disconnected power, it would revert to a setting where only the front four speakers played. You had to drill down three or four levels in a non-intuitive menu to find the option to enable the rear speakers.

And, of course, I would always discover this as I'm leaving my dock and getting underway. Add glaring sun on the display and my old eyes and it was always a challenge to get it back the way it was.

I will see if I can get info on what they did for the back speakers, but it all should be under their 10 year warranty so I would take it up with your dealer. It all has to start with the dealer to initiate with Bennington. My boat is currently back with the dealer and they assured me they will get it fixed or pull it and replace for me.

Hello, I'm having the same issues with the back speakers. What was the fix for it? It's driving me crazy because they worked and now they don't. Maybe a connection was loose or something. Thanks!
Sometimes this is best done over a phone call to assist. Feel free to private message me anytime, and I can call you back to help resolve the issue

Last edited:
Try building a boat now, it looks like the Roswell is no longer available.
Does anyone know why they got rid of it?
I just took possession of a boat with it, definitely needs some tuning and likely the addition of a dedicated sun amp. Not sure if I should go roswell or other for that

Does anyone know why they got rid of it?
I just took possession of a boat with it, definitely needs some tuning and likely the addition of a dedicated sun amp. Not sure if I should go roswell or other for that
I have the Roswell system upgrade and do not regret getting it. Rosewell is up there with Wet Sounds and JL audio as far as high end marine audio goes. I do agree with others that it needs to be tuned after delivery as I believe that Bennington turns the amp down to maybe be on the safe side. I just actually ordered a new Roswell 650.4 amp to dedicate to the sub and will use the stock 900.6 amp to power the 6 stock speakers. My plan with the 650.4 amp is to be able to add an additional sub later down the road.

Back