S series and livewell location

lakeliving

Reaction score
Just curious to see who has a livewell on their S series and where it is located. Reason I ask is ours was suppose to have it in the rear L seating per the boat builder option and it is not there. Last I heard from the dealer is Bennington said it cannot go there. That seems odd to me. Thus curious to see where it is located on other boats. And if anyone has a ssl that would be a huge help.

Thanks

I'm thinking yours would be in the seat in front of helm. That's where I saw them before, not sure of which model it was though.

I know mine would go in the lounger facing forward, next to captains seat on the RLi model.

I priced it out to be installed then changed my mind.

We didn't use the L seating area so that is where it would be out of the way for us. That will be a bummer if it has to be up front. I'm still waiting to hear back from Bennington so we'll see but I was curious to see where they are on others.

On the build a boat it says L Aft Bench seat so I'm thinking its same spot where mine was gonna be.

I really wish they would add photos to each option to see what & where stuff is ......

Our Bennington 22 SSI has the live well in the rear center of the boat with 2 swivel fishing seats one on each side of the live well. Fuel tank located under the live well.

RiverBill

I don't have one, but I thought it would have gone in the port side of the L bench across from the helm on the SSL...

Thanks all.

I don't see why it wouldn't be in the L seating. I guess I'll wait to see what Bennington says.

Where did they put it ?So after it is built and at the dealer ,they are telling  you no ?

According to the build site you have two choices .

That is not very encouraging ,I am glad I we had the rep on the phone when we ordered mine .

That's the issue, they didn't put it anywhere... So now to add one seat bases, under deck shielding needs to be un-riveted to gain access to put one in. The boat doesn't go back until right after the new year so we'll see what they say when they get it.

Is the boat going back to the factory ? ( I hope ) Another question would be ,did the dealer order it correctly ?

Myself ,I would tell the dealer to keep that one and reorder having  the build moved up because it is their fault .

Even with the rep on the phone I am concerned about my order .The combination we ordered is not even listed on the build site ,yours was and they still got it wrong .

The dealer offered to order a new one but we already had the financing all set for that hull id so we moved forward with it. We got all the issues in writing and when they will be corrected by. I have faith in Bennington and the dealer. And yes Bennington is going to be working on it at the factory and it was on the order.

Has anyone offer an explanation as to how it did not get installed ?

Are they putting it where you ordered or moving it ,since you were told  it can't go there ?

The wife and I are having seconds thoughts on having the new boat torn apart so I'm waiting to talk with someone at Bennington when they reopen next week. I'm curious to see what they have to say. Too bad they didn't miss a portable cup holder or something easy. Damn...

I would agree ,I would not want a brand new boat torn apart either .

If it is not you you want ,re-order ,you should still have time .

Mine is "supposed " to be delivered at the end of February .

If you take it and are not happy ,you could be tied with Derrick .

Concerned about my build now .

This one is already titled to us so it's ours. I wouldn't be worried about yours. It seems all the crap that can happen in life happens to me so the rest of you should be good to go! I hate having stress when it comes to a toy that is intended to relieve stress.

I definitely agree with your stress comments .

An extra few thousand off ,like close out pricing .Should relieve some of it .

They way we ordered ours, is not even an option on the build site .That's the reason I am concerned ,I do under stand that there A LOT of mistakes on the build site though .

That is also part of the reason we are thinking about going to the factory when it is  built .

All I want to see is that I have a Non- Hybrid  ,Painted Arch to match the panels .

Back