Seat covers for your town vehicle

brentah

Reaction score
Hope this is the right place for a non-Bennington topic.  Just got a new truck to pull the new Benny (I know, I know...mid-life crisis) and our family is amazing at tracking sand, dirt and water with them wherever we go...we also want to take the dogs on the toon with us, but not without getting seat covers first for the F150.

Any recommendations out there?  Many outdoor/hunting enthusiasts swear by the Marathons, but the material is made of something that might resemble a Carhart jacket...Wet Okele look great but a little too pricey...I was thinking of the Neoprene from CoverKing as a compromise.

Any thoughts?  thanks in advance

LOL..I meant tow vehicle..should learn to use spell check!   :blink:

We were in the same pontoon got our new toon spring 2013 a 2550 gbr 225 and trailer well now you have to get a new truck to match wright so out with the 2002 f 150 4  door 4x4 I bought new in 02 as I said then my last truck. Ok now for the new last truck 2013 f 150 4 door 4x4 + tow package in black to match our toon as for the seat covers we bought CoverKing Neoprene from from Costco front an back seats around 370.00 they fit very well hard to tell they are seat covers on a 1 to 10  I,ll give them 9 good for the price.  Now the leer hard cover spray in bed liner you know this is the last truck wright :unsure:                                                                                                                                                                           Love my Toon & Truck :D   

Great...you just made my mind up because I was looking to buy them on Costco since we are members  :)   We got a blue truck so we went with a black toon - black matches anything right?  Thanks for the feedback...just curious though, what color did you get on your seat covers?

Since you went with Costco, I am assuming "Wetsuit" is the Neoprene version...the other 2 choices were Leather and Veloci-vent.  Which did you go with?

Yes Neoprene = Wetsuit ... I'm going to get them eventually for the Jeep. Expensive, but quality stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we went with the wetsuit Neoprene version in black & charcoal. Our toon is black & tan I am replaceing there stereo this weekend with 4 250 watt speakers a Kenwood marine 50 watt per channel & a 1000 watt amp should do the job you think    :eek:  

Last edited by a moderator:
There must be something wrong with me, as I am towing my brand new Bennington with a 2002 Envoy with more than 180K miles.  Also my Envoy is red, while my boat is black.

I dont see anything wrong with that picture. New boat and a way to tow it.

I have an 02 envoy that is going to be sold as soon as I can get my hands on a better suited towing vehicle.

Back