Second thoughts

I to am on Sacandaga I launch at the town of day state boat launch. My inlaws live on South Shore Rd and we use them as home base. Last boat we had we had a horrible problem with ducks and seagulls using our boat for there personal toilet, (couldn't find a deterant that worked). I'm only 20 minutes from the lake so we yank it out at the end of every weekend. That is why I didn't use the map I guess I thought it was only for people who lived on the water, plus it's not the only place we like to boat. I find bringing it home is better for me since I can clean it easier, gas it up cheaper and pack it better. I think I will pin the boat launch.

Beautiful scenery up in Day. We will be at the Sand Island Bash the weekend following Ring of Fire.  If you see my boat stop and say hello.

The map is for anyone to pin whether it be where they boat or their lake home or their primary home.  Nice to see where members are located.  398 members thus far

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to know I will be pinning my location soon. We won't be on the lake that Saturday because we will be in Lake George, but we might be up Sunday if we don't get home to late. We made it to shipwrecked and the dam tie up so 2 out of 3 isn't bad! We travel all over the lake we have a lot of friends and family up there so every weekend it's something different. I will keep an eye out for ya for sure.

Back