Show us your dogs

This is (Crazy) Mazy, our 45 lb pit-lab mix that I got from our local shelter Christmas of last year. I picked her out knowing she had heart worm and was in a year long treatment plan. She was in a county run shelter that would have undoubtedly euthanized her if she wasn't picked soon. After getting her home and to the vet, found out she also had tape worm, ring worm and kennel cough. So she was sick as a dog (pun intended). She has rebounded beautifully and shows no after effects of the heart worms.

Wife and I have had dogs for almost all of the past 35 years. Mazy is the most affectionate little bitch we've ever had. She sleeps curled up in a ball under my left arm between my wife and me and doesn't move a muscle for hours. She has two gears: playing or snuggling. And she loves sunset cruises on her Bennington.

View attachment 28281

View attachment 28282
Updated pic of sweet Crazy Mazy.

Attachments

• IMG_1685.jpeg
    IMG_1685.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 10
IMG_1687.jpg

Mazy is admiring that beautiful Scout 42 with quad 400's. That boat cost about as much as 10 really nice Bennington's.

A guy in my neighborhood has one of those scouts. Huge in person.

We pickup our English golden retriever puppy in a week and a half so I’ll update with a photo then.

Poor Piper is so out of sorts tonight. Had 13 teeth pulled today. Pugs are notorious for having bad teeth and they don't do well under anesthesia and she's 11 years old. They wanted to do more but after 2 hours of being under, they said enough was enough. SHe did enjoy a scrambled egg for dinner when she got home tonight.

Attachments

• Piper after teeth removal.jpg
    Piper after teeth removal.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 8
Give her some extra love from the Dock Talk Crew!

Willow got her first ride ever in the Gladiator today. She gets car sick and we have to not feed her and give her nausea medicine when we go on trips. So we always take her in the minivan and let her lay down.

Wife was gone today and I had to get her to the groomer. Needless to say she doesn't fit. She loved every minute of it and thankfully it was a very short trip, but I still put towels down OVER my neoprene seat covers (yes, I have issues). I about broke my back lifting her in and out of the Jeep.

Got a lot of "stare's" with her looking down on other cars from the height of the Jeep. HAHAHHAHA
We like to call her "The Lorax"

Attachments

• Willow in Gladiator 1.jpg
    Willow in Gladiator 1.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Willow in Gladiator 2.jpg
    Willow in Gladiator 2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 10
It wasn't me.....

Attachments

• 2023-10-13 17.22.49.jpg
    2023-10-13 17.22.49.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 8
So my wife recently discovered the AI ability with photos, here are some results,

First one is our dog CruJones, named after a BMX rider in the little known 80's movie RAD,
IMG_4247.jpg

Next one is Jovi, so the litter theme was "Outlaws" so we chose the name Jovi after Bon Jovi for the song Blaze of Glory in the movie Young Guns II

IMG_4260.JPG

And here is what AI thinks our Christmas card should look like

IMG_4417.JPG

versus REAL LIFE!!

IMG_4426.jpg
IMG_4425.jpg

Derrick - you going to tell us what website your wife used for those awesome pictures?

Derrick - you going to tell us what website your wife used for those awesome pictures?
I'll have to ask again, she actually said that she didn't load any pictures into it, you just type a bunch of words / descriptors and it automatically generates the photo based on that! It was a Microsoft AI

Our new baby "Lola" recently joined us. We will see if a Pit-Corgi mix can swim this coming summer!
I've had to teach several of my dogs to swim, but most have loved it. My current lab/pit mix Mazy absolutely loves to swim.

"I said TURN LEFT DAD, there's a sweet looking Schnauzer on the beach over there I gotta check out"!!!!
Scott

Attachments

• P1030626.JPG
    P1030626.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 5
Perfectly selected photos Hounddog. Did you tell them “I feel the same way buddy!”

Back