Sign In

highpond

Reaction score
For a week or so, when I go into the forum I have to sigh in each time. Prior to that time it didn't require sign in every time you entered.. I always left the form without signing out, so the next time in I was already signed in. Did something change or is it my computer? I hate to do extra steps.

Must be your computer. I haven't signed in for months.

No signing in necessary here.

Probably browser related.

When you sign in make sure the "remember me" box is checked. If I run one of my malware cleaners I have to re-sign into all my stuff.

Yes, I too have had the same problem. I did find that if i go into the forum on my smartphone and at a later time go to the forum on my computer where i was signed in and didn't sign out.. I have to sign in again on the computer. I alway have to sign in on the smartphone or pad. I don't why. but i do. 

Mine works fine. 

I had like the same thing I was like what the heck I even had to redo our password this was last week

Sometimes if I clear my browser history it does this. Not every time, but it does do it.

I have to resign in everyday .But I do clean my browser everyday also .

Those that clear their browser history have something to hide... Or so my wife tells me. ;)

Habit from when I was working .

Clearing out those sites you shouldn't have been visiting?

Ya ,Amazon . :lol:

Didn't trust the others who also used my pc at times .

Didn't want leave my info on it .

Last edited by a moderator:
More like clearing out those sites MY WIFE says I shouldn't visit .... :)

Back