Ski/Tubing mirror

Don't peel the adhesive pad cover until you have tried out the location a few times. I believe its gonna be tough to move after the adhesive is peeled and set.

Just for info JC. They send an adhesive and locktite with the bolt on mirror. I don't see it going anywhere. Gerry

I just got mine installed this weekend. Absolutely love it! I was pulling tubes and skiers all weekend and I couldn't believe how sturdy this mirror was as well as all the benefits of watching the kids in the mirror while still looking forward. Very good quality!

Seeing the pics of the mirror reminded me of the lesson I learned Sunday morning. The pic shows the cup holder next to the throttle. Jill was ready to waterski and I had a Red solo cup in the cup holder. I firewalled the throttle and crushed the cup. Oooops. Luckly it was half full so I didn't have to clean up. When watersking, the cup needs to be somewhere else!

Seeing the pics of the mirror reminded me of the lesson I learned Sunday morning. The pic shows the cup holder next to the throttle. Jill was ready to waterski and I had a Red solo cup in the cup holder. I firewalled the throttle and crushed the cup. Oooops. Luckly it was half full so I didn't have to clean up. When watersking, the cup needs to be somewhere else!
That's funny because ever since I slammed the throttle with something in there I don't use it anymore. Poor placement.

Looked sweet and had great reviews so I gave it a shot. The Mirror will not fit a 22GL with raised helm. The area where the pivot point is on the mirror hits the raised helm. It needs to be raised up 1".ptm edge on bennigton g series.jpg

Looked sweet and had great reviews so I gave it a shot. The Mirror will not fit a 22GL with raised helm. The area where the pivot point is on the mirror hits the raised helm. It needs to be raised up 1".View attachment 417
Did you send it back or get it mounted?

Looked sweet and had great reviews so I gave it a shot. The Mirror will not fit a 22GL with raised helm. The area where the pivot point is on the mirror hits the raised helm. It needs to be raised up 1".View attachment 417
Hello Bentoon. Still cannot get my pics to resize to fit a post, but I just added a few of my mirror and raised helm to my gallery. It appears my helm is offset slightly and my mirror fits fine. Interesting to know what the difference is. Gerry

I love that mirror, but wow, $239 for a mirror for the boat.. my wife would kill me... I"ve been wanting one for about a year, think I'll just wait and quietly place my order...maybe but it for myself for christmas.

I just ordered one Rowland. After being on Darils boat last weekend at the PDB forum Blast on Lake Anna, my wife liked the mirror so much that she said to buy one. :unsure: It is pricey but very functional, and you can see everything behind you.

I just ordered one Rowland. After being on Darils boat last weekend at the PDB forum Blast on Lake Anna, my wife liked the mirror so much that she said to buy one. :unsure: It is pricey but very functional, and you can see everything behind you.
Yes. Over the years I have had several mirrors, but this mirror is the finest I have seen. Gerry

Here's my new mirror! I love this thing!

DSC02743_zps8fc907d1.jpg

Don't forget to look ahead every once in a while. He-He. :blink: Gerry P.S. (Isn't that a great mirror ?)

Looks great Carl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe how low your water is..............

Looks great Carl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe how low your water is..............
It's really not down that much. Our shoreline doesn't drop off here like most of your lake. They lower the water in winter so people can work on their docks.It's only down about 2 1/2'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody ordered it with the bigger mirror? It says it 6x14 instead of 4x8, just wondering if that is TOO big? Plus it's an extra $60. Do you think bigger would be helpful or block too much of your forward view?

Derrick

This one is fine the way it is. I don't know how it would fold down as this one ends up in front of the throttle and next to the rail.

Nice looking mirror! Sounds like a lot of you really like them.

Back