Snow Delay

jrochin

Reaction score
Was hoping to launch the new benny today on Lake Wallenpaupack, but woke up to 3" of snow!?!?  This has to be a horrible late April fools prank.  I guess we're planning for next weekend now.  Anyone from the area already launch?  I know there are a few boats on the lake already

After setting a new record of only 10.3" of snow this year we got an inch of snow last night and they are saying we may get a little more tonight.  Sucks after getting reved up yesterday at the boat show

Got mine in April 1st in Hanover, Pa. Doesn't look like we'll use it anytime soon though ...... Mother Nature sucks!!!  :angry:

I pushed mine back until May 9th . 9 degrees in Petoskey right now ,4 below 80 miles away in Grayling 

I pushed mine back until May 9th . 9 degrees in Petoskey right now ,4 below 80 miles away in Grayling 

I just saw they are predicting another 4-7 inches of snow up your way :blink: . Haven't been up to TC for a while - too much going on here down below. 

I just saw they are predicting another 4-7 inches of snow up your way :blink: . Haven't been up to TC for a while - too much going on here down below. 

Originally it was 6-8 ,then 4-7 ,Now 1-3 .

Who Knows ? :blink:

It will push us over average .

Since 3/24 ,26 inches ,plus what ever tonight .

And I see the they are calling for 36 and snow  (Detroit area ) Friday for the Tigers home opener 

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure Michigan.

And I thought PA weather sucks ........ You win Jack!!

Was supposed to get 2-4" of snow today and we got flurries that didn't stick... Not waiting any longer, I already made the first payment and its not even wet yet!  The benny takes its first splash Wednesday!

Back