Some remaining question

404 - power assisted steering. NOT found.

404 - power assisted steering. NOT found.

That is one thing my wife will never agree to. We're probably also do 85% cruise (<10mph) and 15% fast/pulling so I'm not convinced the benefit is there. As long as I don't try it, I won't know what I'm missing. ;-)

I couldn't do without my power steering particularly when doing water sports, but I have had several shoulder surgerys.

Looks like a great build! The only thing that I would change is the rub rail. I really believe the stainless rub rail is the way to go! And by the way,power steering is a real must! Wouldn't have another boat without it.

As I stated in another topic, power steering is one of the best options to add! The accent panels definitely add some flare to the boat, gets peoples attention. I didn't have it, so I put a monster stereo in to get their attention! :) :(

I have a suicide knob on my steering wheel to make the hydraulic steering easier to handle. That is a huge plus when lauching and trailering the boat. You can really spin that wheel when needed.

I have a suicide knob on my steering wheel to make the hydraulic steering easier to handle. That is a huge plus when lauching and trailering the boat. You can really spin that wheel when needed.
Not like power steering. :rolleyes:

I just ordered a 2018 22SSRXP and I had a lot of the same questions.
1 Yes get the extended aft deck...You won't be sorry.
2 All mooring covers now have clips only. No snaps available for SXP.
3 Heavy duty rub rail will protect you especially at docking.
4 10 year warranty is bumper to bumper.
5 150HP is an excellent choice. You will love it. Much peppier than the 115.
6 Order the helm seat with bolster. Raised helm would be my second choice, Avoid the adjustable height seat if you are in salt water.

Back