Spring has Arrived in Northern Michigan ( According to the Calendar )

The seasonal snowfall  record has been broken in Petoskey  .It was 183.9 inches during the 70-71 season .We are now at 184.4

http://www.petoskeynews.com/featured-pnr/petoskey-breaks-season-snowfall-record/article_ba78d8d0-5ad6-5685-aa33-b3a8acf9d78f.html

image001.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!

As far as I am concerned , The Winter of 2013-2014  is Officially Over . The last of the snow in our yard has melted and the ice on Crooked Lake is gone . :D

I walked out on the dock the other day sure was cold out there .

I have pics ,but still cant upload them .

So when is the boat delivery?

Dealer  wants to deliver next week . I am sure he wants his money he has had in his stock for over two months now .

I think I am going to wait until around the 15th . My dock at the marina should be in by then .I was there again today they are going to put them in next week .

It will get here fast. Calling for chance of showers for my delivery Saturday. Same crappy weather as last year.

Thanks.  This thread really makes me glad I am in Florida.  From May thru Sept, our average days are 90-95 degrees, with similar humidity so most of our boating is done early in the Morning or late in the Afternoon.

Watch out for those hurricanes . ( the weather not the team ) 

Thanks.  This thread really makes me glad I am in Florida.  From May thru Sept, our average days are 90-95 degrees, with similar humidity so most of our boating is done early in the Morning or late in the Afternoon.

I just purchased and had my boat delivered last week here in Commerce Twp :)

I got a sunburn from breaking the motor in last week...

Too bad it supposed to rain again all week, looking forward to spending every evening on this thing! (weather permitting)

What lake are you on in Commerce Twp ? My brother-in- law ,sister -in-law are on lower straights

They live on Commerce Rd ( canal side ) near the Fire Station .

They have a 20 ft Bennington Matador Red .

Good video Jack, just amazing

The good news is "Spring" is here.  The bad news is in Eagle River, WI the ice on my lake will go out late May!  And I thought last year was late!  This is killing me!!!

Back