Swingback Keeper Rail question

LeFeat

Reaction score
We just want to know if the newly designed keeper rail for the swingback (that encompasses the entire aft area, NOT just the bed/lounging area) will work on our 2016 2575 QSB. Does anyone know? If so, can we install it ourselves as easy as the older 2016 confining keeper rail—drill experienced. And, Yes, We have called our local dealer parts/accessories department who advised that the only way to answer this question is that they have to email Bennington and wait for a response and it could take several days for a response. This is our second attempt to get an answer so, hoping someone has the answer. Thank you! Ps-will try to attach picture of newly designed aft keeper rail that we would like.

Attachments

• B91C8D07-A2BD-4EB7-9F5D-49A02C47AF0D.png
    B91C8D07-A2BD-4EB7-9F5D-49A02C47AF0D.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 53
I would trust waiting on Benningtons official response vs. all of us armchair quarterbacks taking a wag.

Ditto SemperFi above.

The new SB rail option above is just that, brand new. I’d be shocked if anyone has tried to retro-fit one yet. I’d wait on Bennginton to give a precise and accurate answer. Instead of just waiting on your dealer, you could email Bennington directly with your Hull ID and ask them. Might get a quicker answer. Lots of people in this forum have done so on other matters and report back that Bennington is very responsive.

I hope you get the answer you are seeking. Good luck!

Back