Table Rock Lake

Always good to have another Benny on the lake! Hope to see you one day.

Jack

Table Rock has been great these last few weeks. Just keep exploring this hugh lake. Just wish those skidooers would be a little more courteous and learn the rules of the road. Now that school has started we will spend a little more time on the lake. Really do like our toon. Looking forward to a little fall weather and for the trees to start turning on the lake.

We have found early September to be a real good time to be on the lake - less traffic on the lake since school has started and during the week it is like your own private lake plus the water and weather is still warm enough to enjoy it! Have fun and keep an eye out for us on the lake.

Jack

Well our season is over and we are getting her ready for the winter. I am having my 20 hour maintenance done before we cover her for the season. Also having the dealer look at the garmin 431s  is having a depth reading problem. Probably needs adjusting. Also going to have them look at our starboard toon. Seems to lean more to the aft than the port toon. Maybe just my eyes but while they are there will have it checked. Sure was a short season. Am already looking forward to next spring. Once it gets in your blood it is hard not to be on the water more. Hope everyone has a great fall and winter.  handshake, stan

It's a sad time of the year to have your boating season end.  We are going to try to get out one more time this year when the trees are full of color and then mine goes to bed for the winter. :(

Jack

We have one more weekend, maybe two, then it's time for a long winters nap .... :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Our group approx 10 is still hoping for one last outing on my Bennie. For a fall color - eagle watch cruise. But I checked the ramp yesterday and they are really letting the water down fast. Not sure if we can get one more cruise in or not.

I think it close to the time to start getting excited about summer. It's going to be 60 degrees in Kansas on Sunday but my new 2375 RCW  is still shrinkwrapped at the dealer awaiting warmer weather.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Benny Owners on Tablerock this summer. We stay at Big Creek for a week every year around the 4th on July. Spend some time up in Mill Creek and  usually make a day trip to each end of the lake and up the James River. Just hoping that the 250 SHO I'm putting on the toon will get me around the lake.

I'll be watching for other toons so feel free to run me down or tie up. My RCW is Matador Red with Champaign stripe and I will be flying the AMERICAN FLAG.

Toon'r our Benny is docked at Rock Lane Resort. That 250 should be no problem pushing you around the lake. We live in Nixa so we are about 32 miles from our driveway to the dock. Even now we go down to check the boat and just waiting for that summer breeze to start up. See you on the lake. 

handshake, stan

Toon'r - Is Big Creek in Shell Knob??  I agree the 250 will certainly propel you nicely!  I too am getting very eager for spring/summer to come around and spend more time on the lake.  We live and boat out of Kimberling City so not too far from Shell Knob.  I will look for you around the 4th of July to collect on the "free beer" you offer in your signature.  Enjoy the new boat!

Jack

I'll be looking for you guys to honor the "free beer" promise. Jack, Big creek is just north of Campbell Point. Its at marker 20. We stay at Big Creek Resort. First big dock on the left as you head up the creek. We spend time anchored up the creek and over at marker 21 up in Mill Creek. dont spend alot of time up at marker 9 swing but usually spend a few hours there. I will keep that beer on ice and be watching for you. Boat is still wrapped and just tying to be patient for warmer weather. Shouldnt be too hare to spot a "Q" on the water. I hear those guys have deep pockets. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure you can spot it - boat is champagne with no graphics and boat name is "iToon" on the side.  BTW, deep pockets don't mean there's anything left in them after you buy the "Q"! ;)

Hope to see you!

Jack

Jack65K, we have been boating on table rock 15 years plus. Just bought new 2375GCW with sport tower. First pontoon. We are at point seven, in Kenell cove.

Hey all,

We have been boating on Table Rock for over 20 years. We have our first pontoon on order and hope it will be here the end of March. I'll look for you other Bennington owners on the water.

Marc

To All Table Rockers,

How about we plan a little Bennington reunion sometime this summer - maybe July or August.  Nothing fancy - just a place to meet and maybe anchor and swim and have lunch and talk about our boats, etc.  Is anyone up for that and if so, what dates would work out best??  As my signature states, I boat out of Kimberling City but can meet up anywhere on the lake.

Jack

Sounds like a GREAT TIME.

We will be there 6-29 thru 7-4 at Big Creek.

Lets just pick a calm spot and time. Hydes Hollow at Marker 16? Never been up in there but in looks good on the map.

Hey Guys,

Anytime sounds great and we can also meet anyplace that is good for others. I have been by point 16 on the jet skis and sound like a good place.

Marc

Marker 16 in Hydes Hollow it is!  That will be a good spot and fairly centrally located just a little north of the Baxter Marina.  How about we shoot for Monday June 30 or Tuesday July 1?  I think during the week and not too close to the 4th might be best.  Will either of those dates work for you guys and anyone else who may wnat to joing the reunion??

Jack

Well, Lets start off with Monday and you never know, we just might do Tuesday as well.

Just kinda figure noonish of so....

I wish I was out there... The closet member to me hasn't been on here in a almost a year.

Back