Table

Jdsdds

Reaction score
Simple question. Building 20 Slxp, zebrawood dash. Stock kidney table or trapezoid in zebrawood?

I would choose kidney, no hard corners to hit, especially if there are kids.

I have the trap... on the same model as you... table rotates so not an issue.

Ny table doesn't see the light of day as it is stored under my helm. We don't eat too much on the boat other than an occasional snack, probably would use the table if we did though.

Love all the cup holders though

We had the table in the first Benny, but it was more trouble than it was a benefit. Guests, like my parents, would use it as a point of balance or as a rail to get up with, and it's just not that strong. I could see someone that uses it like this, getting hurt more often that being helped by it. False sense of security.
Now, our new Benny didn't come with one, and we love it that way. There's much more floor space, and no table to get in the way of moving about. We have a fold up square table if we want to eat or play games, etc.

Last edited:
Once I put it in my table, it never came out. It was perfect location for both me and the Queens Helm. I like the rounded shape.

We have the triangle and it stays in all the time. Gets used a lot.

We ordered the table for "just in case"...... "just in case" we sell it and the new owners wanted one. ;)

Ours is in the garage.

Our table has never been used. I take it out whenever we are doing water sports as it just gets in the way. Dido for the ottoman.

Totally based on usage. We have 2 kids and it fits us perfectly(trapezoid) and it fit our floor plan well so it never seems to be in the way.

Love our table! We have used it since Day 1. Even though we keep our boat in a slip across the street from our house now we have the same mentality we had when we used to trailer...........Fill that big cooler up with food and drink (You know......In case we get ship wrecked someplace we could survive for a week) We eat on our boat every time we go out and the table is a must for us!!!

If we have a few onboard and we're skiing/tubing/wakeboarding we'll take that table out for more room to move around. But when that food comes out..........

Another thing about the table is that you need to make sure to take it out and put in a safe place before trailering on the highway! Ask me how I know. :D

Our table is wrapped in a blanket and has resided in the basement the last 4 seasons.

Back