Tables

docbutch

Reaction score
Just bought a G23 and absolutely love it.  The lounges aft are what we like the best.  The boat did not come with tables.  Are tables available as a Bennington accessory?

Tables are available. Dealer or aftermarket overtones comes to mind. I thought they were standard Few folks on here that have never used them, others, like me Never took it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ours came with one small table. We use it every time we go out. We also have a rectangular "card" table that matches the interior, so at times, when we know we will need it, we take it with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a table on our SLX ,never used it .

We have the big table that can store the cooler under it. Not a fan, it's nice to have a table but it is too big, the table is built around the cooler ( meaning you cannot pick up the table to move it, the cooler will fall through). We cannot drag it for fear of the bottom staples tearing our floor so we have to awkwardly grab the table and the cooler to relocate it. Most times we just leave it back on the dock.

Mine came with a decent size table, we have only used it once.  I also thought all came with a table; does the boat have the pod [hole] where you put a table into it?  If so then it came with a table originally.  If this is a new boat or even used contact your Bennington dealer to discuss

Our triangular table in the rear never comes out until end of season. We use it all the time.

Ours is in the garage.

Mine is in the basement under the ping pong table face down on the soft carpet so it doesn't get damaged. We've had the baby out of the boat multiple times and haven't needed it yet either. We live on the water though so we don't eat on the boat.

I found the kidney design of the table and rear "L" shape lounger is not comfortable for us to use it.

I'm debating on putting a mount up front where you can use a rectangular shaped table, or getting a rectangle shaped top for the "L" lounger area.

My boat did not come with a table.  I wound up building one which we use all the time.

We use our table a lot. It is great for eating on and snacks. I have never stored it since day one because we do use it so much. I did remove and check to make sure I could store under the lounge and had no issues. If I were getting a new boat I would get the table option again.

What did you make the table out of Dan? :wacko:
The pontoons are wooden, so I'm guessing some sort of paper mâché?

I like the optional Coffee table better.​
The cupholders are actually deep enough to be functional.​
Spendy option, but very functional.​

Back