TB--color question....

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
TB,

Just want to verify there are NOT any new base colors (in the works) being you dropped the Yellow.

I want to make sure before I finalize my order with the dealer, I am not going to be surprised in a month by a new color option.

I was really hoping to see something "bright" replace the Yellow from the show, but alas, disappointment........ :(

Please let me know asap before I change my mind on size again.......... I'm driving the wife nuts !!! :lol:

Thanks,

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let me know asap before I change my mind on size again.......... I'm driving the wife nuts !!! :lol:

Thanks,

Smitty
Get the bigger boat with the big engine :D

Get the bigger boat with the big engine :D
Oh, I'm getting the bigger boat !!!! :lol: (well debating on 22 with more options or 24 less options)

But the engine, no need to worry about that one, I'm on a 20HP restricted lake. :(

At least the money saved in motor can go toward options !!! :D

Right now I'm shooting for 24SLX with extended deck and bunch of options .......

I started out two months ago with 20SL with couple options...... Where does it end ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disappointed to see the Amber Yellow discontinued. Wonder why?
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. There was ONE yellow on our lake. Must be 6-8 Matador Red, 6 Black, 6-8 Blue, 1 Red,

no 24SLX Extended Deck

Oh, I'm getting the bigger boat !!!! :lol: (well debating on 22 with more options or 24 less options)

But the engine, no need to worry about that one, I'm on a 20HP restricted lake. :(

At least the money saved in motor can go toward options !!! :D

Right now I'm shooting for 24SLX with extended deck and bunch of options .......

I started out two months ago with 20SL with couple options...... Where does it end ?????
Go with the 20SLX and all the options

No new bright colors this year, sorry. All of our fall color trending is two-tone with neutral (bronze or champagne) and bold (blue, red, black, etc).

Bummer, not what I was hoping to hear. Oh well, Black with Baja graphics is what it will probably be........

Go with the 20SLX and all the options
That's kind of where we started, but we want to cruise the ICW in a couple years and figured it would be nice to have the extra space.

The extended deck will give us lots of extra storage area and place to keep extra fuel jugs, bikes, and such.

We went with the black w/ Baja graphics in Java... And it's a real head turner.
Yeah, it would be one of only two Benni's on lake with that graphic !!! Must be 100 plus Benni's on our lake, at least it seems like it.

Back