Tell Your Story

He attributes the success of our marriage to the fact that I picked him, he didn't pick me.
Ours was a blind date put together by a mutual friend.

We all have our own personal story
It starts for many of us during our childhood and motivates us into adulthood
If we are extremely lucky our dream comes true and we enjoy our life to the fullest
Take this opportunity to share your story with our Bennington Family
Allow us to know you a little more

Pittsburgh%20edited%20final%20lum%20mask%20122716-XL.jpg

17191090_132028250656572_3748513006570751502_n.jpg
A native Floridian (GO GATORS) I was incredibly blessed to meet a wonderful Wisconsin women who brought me up to her family farm north of Fountain City, WI. Yep, I hate the winters, no doubt! My Wife and I have lived here for the last twenty years. We have enjoyed kayaking on the backwaters of Mississippi or the Black River near La Crosse, WI. This year we made it to our twentieth anniversary!!!! We decided it was time to treat ourselves. A 2018 Bennington 21 SL with a 90 HP was purchased in September, we take possession in March! We are excited for our new adventures along the Mississippi...Its like the night before Christmas, its never going to get here...

View attachment 21107
A native Floridian (GO GATORS) I was incredibly blessed to meet a wonderful Wisconsin women who brought me up to her family farm north of Fountain City, WI. Yep, I hate the winters, no doubt! My Wife and I have lived here for the last twenty years. We have enjoyed kayaking on the backwaters of Mississippi or the Black River near La Crosse, WI. This year we made it to our twentieth anniversary!!!! We decided it was time to treat ourselves. A 2018 Bennington 21 SL with a 90 HP was purchased in September, we take possession in March! We are excited for our new adventures along the Mississippi...Its like the night before Christmas, its never going to get here...
Beautiful! Welcome and please share a picture of your new Benny when it arrives...

Spike Knock

First congratulations on your 2018 SL21
The waiting for Boating Season and The Delivery is Difficult
I too own a SL21 a 2015 with a Yamaha 90 HP
Purchased at The Pittsburgh Boat Show
Fortunately this Forum and The Great People Here walked me through the process
and kept me focused on the benefits of boat ownership
Couldn't be happier with Bennington
Gives me everything I need to enjoy those summer days and nights on the water.

1581564470912.png

Last edited:
March You Are Taking Possession In March
You Live In Wisconsin
MARCH
Should you delay that date till May
If your boating season starts in March
You are going to be a Happy Person
Our's is lucky to begin in Mid - May
I may move to Wisconsin (lol)
x-TLK3qJIiLlFzdGAkKW1dJROYq99x5gknbj2rJCk6053RB16g4YUh8AytYVwKYdnOlhHps7wyEAl0mEA1YK3gnsjTr4oMGLHGFY17zv6gNMXjGzg4DoRU0jDm2uxY8LNoTVgq8JYOmIA7Aqiy2pnEWP-dLVnTJm0a37wNADdPt2VT-LgONIST1V9vKiT6A8yyUCsaI2m1EbiFM7b_XszpYTfE-kgmMYyYqRMcaQNT2gN_SxUAoclYnZdm3MhHuQJKcpea8uooaNzs1g8b7TNd5fBheBx0DI1rNnlCjG1Exr4zts57LOU8zd8hG4LBMha7V1FNJrQHqgmP_QzHEzX9h6k6hdLq-m21nUTokBmcwmZ5Zs-Utf49WG9sxcsno1sdhjraN4hav-fAdFulDNGpdA1XPWdNWONU99Saqa7DV4NNO5UV9I79oUHIL3x6Fr86UVaIFRssQksRAxj-Wnr0g7g7NRKJfrD4gtNBr8-rhCay3PwiMoD0bioQqJ9WP86WxuG3fDFeTKx4OUle8TelJ5BzujS3yUTzLLoC1plojb3lTRrvKP_Q9ayQU2tZHH19-VzlImjZgqOock6gUoqEra4nnk7_eglnfnFMs=w960-h720-no

Believe it or not
There is a Lake out there
This year it is frozen
Have never been lucky enough to be on the water in March

Last edited:
So our dealer told us he needed to deliver in March to make room for their spring arrivals.... As predicted by Pittsburgh Commodore, its a little early. Someone please remind Mother Nature that we are 2 weeks into spring!!!

Introducing "Spike Knock"

Attachments

• photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 57
  • photo2.jpeg
    photo2.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 55
  • photo3.jpeg
    photo3.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 56
As a fellow northerner, I LOVE the picture of you in the boat, with the lake, hills and SNOW in the background.

Yup, April in the north: you never know if you’ll get winter spring or fall in April.

Congratulations on the new boat, but I am sorry to hear the selling dealer couldn’t work with you better to store it until conditions permit its use.

Pulled ours out of the barn last weekend to start working on other equipment. 1" of snow on it this morning. That darn groundhog was right.

I'll re frame from posting the temp where I'm at. But that looks like a beautiful boating area. Congrats on the new boat! Come on spring!!!!

First post here, new owner. I would like to thank all here for this fantastic site. I’ve been reading a lot of the topics and responses. I’m really looking forward to learning and sharing tips. My wife and I are retired and we just moved to be closer to my daughter and son in law. We bought a home on a lake in central Minnesota. I also own a lake home with my 3 brothers in northern Minnesota. I’ve been around lakes and boats all my life so this was a no brainer when it was time to move. We would look for a place on the water. We live on a lake that is connected to two other lakes. We talked about getting a boat and I suggested getting a pontoon. Last week we went looking and found one at the local Marine dealership. Tomorrow we take possession of our first pontoon. It is a 2018 21’ SSRCX with a 90 hp motor. I had Ultra Legs installed so we won’t need a lift. I’m really excited and can’t wait to cruise around the lakes. I might not sleep tonight. Hahahahaha

Congratulations and welcome. Hope you post pictures when you get the new Bennington.

Where in MN are you located? Our lake house is on Belle Lake in Hutchinson. Congratulations on joining the Bennington Family!

Where in MN are you located? Our lake house is on Belle Lake in Hutchinson. Congratulations on joining the Bennington Family!
We live on Lake Louisa near South Haven. About 20 miles south of St Cloud.

Tomorrow we take possession of our first pontoon. It is a 2018 21’ SSRCX with a 90 hp motor. I had Ultra Legs installed so we won’t need a lift. I’m really excited and can’t wait to cruise around the lakes. I might not sleep tonight. Hahahahaha
A bit tired this morning, Viking1?? I suspect that you're taking delivery of your new Benny as I write this post. Welcome, enjoy and post some pictures!

A bit tired this morning, Viking1?? I suspect that you're taking delivery of your new Benny as I write this post. Welcome, enjoy and post some pictures!

Opps, I just saw your post. We are having a lot of fun, taking it out almost every day since we got it. I just did the first oil/filter change yesterday because there is plenty of time left in the season before it gets put to bed for the winter. So many new things to learn about boating. A huge thanks to everyone here for your help.

Back