Tent/Online Store?

Minneboater

Reaction score
Good Morning,  I am wondering if there is a online store for things associated with our boats (Bennington). I am looking for a tent for the rear section of our new boat.  I cant find one for the rear, and the one for the front will not fit our model with the lay out.  I am thinking I am going to have to build one myself would rather purchase one. Any ideas where I could find one?

I've never heard on one for the stern.

What's the one for the front?  The standard camping enclosure that you can order from Bennington?

They make (did)  a full enclosure and a slanted front which was full height from helm back. They are not in this years catalog nor am I seeing it on boat builder on a couple test boats I built. Maybe they dropped that option?

I went to the Bennington site today and was looking for it too... you confirmed why I couldn't find it,  it's no longer there.

Although they are available IMO as another option if you want any type of an enclosure you should contact your local canvas sop

Last edited by a moderator:
As Mark stated, try a local canvas shop. They can pretty much put the windows where you want, however many you want, etc ...

I'm thinking of having something made for ours so we can still use the boat during inclement weather, or when it's too cold to be cruising "open". 

Back