The 2022 Official College Football Thread

Just got home. Looks like a crappy day in Wisconsin. Maryland has 3 points?!? WTH?!?

Jeff, I hope your Spartans can beat Illinois!

The rest of the B1G West would really appreciate it!
Ha! Me too! I’ll take a 9-7 lead at halftime. We’ll see how the second half goes.

Congratulations to your Badgers, but sorry Daril. Tough game for the Terps.

I still think Georgia should have been #1 until knocked off given their season. So far in the first half, they are looking to control the game with a 21-6 lead. Certainly a great matchup today.

And we won at Illinois! Nice.

Horrible play calling when we were first and goal with 2 minutes left in the game. That said, we overcame on the road and got the win.

Ha! Me too! I’ll take a 9-7 lead at halftime. We’ll see how the second half goes.

Congratulations to your Badgers, but sorry Daril. Tough game for the Terps.
Saw the low lights! Looks like Tagovailoa didn't have any time to pass regardless of the weather and he was running for his life! And looks like MD couldn't stop the run! Good thing we weren't home to see the game. Ha!

The Dames flat laid a butt kicking on my Clembone Tigers, exposed every weakness all in one game. Better to be exposed now than in the CFP where the competition is gonna be much tougher.

Half of the top 6 in the playoff rankings lose. That makes for an exciting Saturday!
Pretty tough to even think about watching NFL today after such an exciting day of real football!!!

Half of the top 6 in the playoff rankings lose. That makes for an exciting Saturday!
Pretty tough to even think about watching NFL today after such an exciting day of real football!!!
Your Vikings got away with one!

Your Vikings got away with one!
They have been pulling that 'lucky' crap all year long!
Those are games they would traditionally lose.

I'm starting to wonder if it's as much luck as it is coaching? This current one is a keeper!

We'll see what they are made of next weekend when they face the Bills.

Can Purdue pull off the upset against Illinois?
That would open up the B1G West!

College football whomps World Series

Today should show what my Tigers are all about. Got kicked in the head by the Irish and how they respond will speak volumes. With the CFP out of reach, nothing left to play for but pride and a New Year 6 game. Been a Clemson fan all my life so 8-1 or 1-8 only real difference is you can upgrade your seats for free after KO during a bad year.

Still flying, like every other Saturday in the fall, maybe not as proud. And yes, I know the Paw should be at 1 o'clock not 4. Flag was meant to fly horizontal. Foggy morning in the Brushy Mountains.

IMG_0849.JPG

Maryland got beat by Wisconsin, shut out by Penn St. (Thank God we were out all day and didn't see it) and play Ohio St. next week! Does it get any worse ?!? Ha!

Back