The 2022 Official College Football Thread

FYI OSU fans. We went down for MSU in the Peach Bowl Last year. Very fun time. Awesome stadium, and plenty to do nearby. And if traveling from Ohio, an easy trip as it was for us coming from Michigan. The Embassy Suites next to the College Football Hall of Fame is walking distance to the stadium and everything game related, border Centennial Park, and is walking distance to a lot of other fun activities while you are down there for the game.

I just hope my Buckeyes don't get embarrassed on national TV again. I do not see them winning but hey, who knows!
Very concerned about their defense.

GO BUCKS!!!

O H

I just hope my Buckeyes don't get embarrassed on national TV again. I do not see them winning but hey, who knows!
Very concerned about their defense.

GO BUCKS!!!

O H

I'll be rooting for the B1G teams in their respective bowl games.
If it comes down to TCU vs GA, then GO FROGS!

Yeah nothing like a Bowl game 30 mins from my front door!!! Even though Maryland fans travel well we'll be greatly outnumbered in Charlotte against NC State!!!

Yeah nothing like a Bowl game 30 mins from my front door!!! Even though Maryland fans travel well we'll be greatly outnumbered in Charlotte against NC State!!!
Are you gonna go?

Are you gonna go?
Yeah most likely! I'll have to see what kind of tickets I can get! Bank of America Stadium is so easy to get in and out of! It's in the middle of the city but right next to a highway for easy access!

Please bore us with tons of pics if you do!
What do you guys think?!? On the 45 yd. line 6 rows behind Maryland's bench...... Screenshot_20221206-002249.png

Do it!!!
It's your team, it's close and that is not a bad price.
How frequently will you have this opportunity?
Do it!!!

Do it!!!
It's your team, it's close and that is not a bad price.
How frequently will you have this opportunity?
Do it!!!
I've seen them play once this year against the Charlotte 49ers but it wasn't a Bowl game in Bank of America Stadium....

What do you guys think?!? On the 45 yd. line 6 rows behind Maryland's bench...... View attachment 33748
Easy yes! Nothing compares to a conference championship or bowl game (or NCAA Final Four and Championship). The activities nearby, fan-fest events, energy in the air, and intensity in the stadium make it worthwhile.

So much for being undefeated. Good game Wisconsin!

I caught the last 5 minutes.
Badgers have been tough at home. Great way to start conference play!

I caught the last 5 minutes.
Badgers have been tough at home. Great way to start conference play!
Kind of a weird game. Neither team played it's best. Wisconsin would be up by 6, 8, 10 pts. then MD would storm back to tie or go up by a few. Then back down. No real flow from either team!

Kind of a weird game. Neither team played it's best. Wisconsin would be up by 6, 8, 10 pts. then MD would storm back to tie or go up by a few. Then back down. No real flow from either team!
That is why I don't enjoy watching BB. It is too stressful with the ever present back and forth momentum runs. I swear too much when watching!

That is why I don't enjoy watching BB. It is too stressful with the ever present back and forth momentum runs. I swear too much when watching!
Hahaha! I'm a Maryland, Washington Commanders, Capitals, and Nationals fan. Lot of swearing in my house!!!

Back