The 2022 Official College Football Thread

Anybody going to any Bowl games?!? We are actually going to be on the road so didn't get tickets to Maryland's bowl game here in Charlotte......
None the less, congratulations on the victory yesterday. Hoping for some more Big Ten wins.

Michigan being out played! Jeez!

What a 2nd half!!!

Heck of an effort by the Wolverines to try for a comeback win.
14 free points given to the Frogs...nothing else to say, except...

Congrats to TCU!

Heck of an effort by the Wolverines to try for a comeback win.
14 free points given to the Frogs...nothing else to say, except...

Congrats to TCU!
Oh yeah Michigan stepped on the gas in the 2nd half! TCU did just enough! Hell of a game by both! Thought Georgia was done! Good comeback! Ohio State/Stroud played well! Another great game!!! Rooting for TCU in the Championship game!

Oh yeah Michigan stepped on the gas in the 2nd half! TCU did just enough! Hell of a game by both! Thought Georgia was done! Good comeback! Ohio State/Stroud played well! Another great game!!! Rooting for TCU in the Championship game!

Couldn't have asked for two better semifinal games to help ring in the new year - some hard playing football from all four teams!

Best back to back semi finals I’ve seen. Just spectacular games.

I had Georgia to start the season and sticking with them for back to back championships.

Well, TBH, I really didn't have much faith in my Buckeyes going into this game, however, they proved me wrong! Great game just still lacking that piece on defense to become a rock solid team. Stroud showed that he can play in clutch situations! Losing Harrison in the 4th was a big loss for the Bucks.

Well, TBH, I really didn't have much faith in my Buckeyes going into this game, however, they proved me wrong! Great game just still lacking that piece on defense to become a rock solid team. Stroud showed that he can play in clutch situations! Losing Harrison in the 4th was a big loss for the Bucks.
I have considered Georgia a step above EVERYONE else this year. That was an amazing game against them by your Buckeyes. Just came down to ball possession and time on clock at the very end between two excellent teams.

If Harrison hadn’t been injured, I think you put it in the end zone with that final possession instead of settling for a long field goal as time expires. I think Harrison’s loss was the difference…although just ONE stop would have been nice on D.

1) Congratulations on a good season and playing so well in the playoffs against an outstanding Georgia team.

2) Same to Michigan fans out there on an incredible season on their part. What a game against TCU. “Oh…so…close…” at the end with the come back attempt.

3) Being from MSU and taking a lot of ___ from both your fan bases through my lifetime, this is saying a lot. :p

Hard to believe that less than 10 total points separated TWO Big Ten teams from playing in the National Championship. Wouldn’t that have been something, let alone between U of M and Ohio St.

I think Georgia is a good team, but LSU exposed them a bit on pass defense which OSU was also able to take advantage of. Lot's of Georgia fans saying they played their worst game of the year against the Buckeyes. Frankly I don't know if this is true or not but did see a trend in their inability to defend the pass, especially against extremely talented receivers like Harrison! My Bucks were supposed to be manhandled on the LOS but seemed to be able to withstand with just enough to give Stroud the opportunity to make plays. They (OL) played a much better game then they did against TTUN!

And with that said, Go Frogs!!

I think Georgia is a good team, but LSU exposed them a bit on pass defense which OSU was also able to take advantage of. Lot's of Georgia fans saying they played their worst game of the year against the Buckeyes. Frankly I don't know if this is true or not but did see a trend in their inability to defend the pass, especially against extremely talented receivers like Harrison! My Bucks were supposed to be manhandled on the LOS but seemed to be able to withstand with just enough to give Stroud the opportunity to make plays. They (OL) played a much better game then they did against TTUN!
I thought OSU played a great game and should have won!!!

Noah was not good from this distance through the year, but man was this effort bad!

I don't understand why they didn't try to get him closer before the kick.

Yep. They whipped the Bison hard! Congrats. I really wish someone would lure Coach Entz away from NDSU. The level of play and discipline has certainly slid under his leadership.

Wow! Georgia is owning TCU in the first half. After competitive playoof games, this championship is as one sided as a football game could be. Go Dawgs!

Back