THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

It is! Managing two homes was killing me. Big stress off me now.
We went through that for 3 years before we retired . Big PIA .

Sun's out now and 42. We only got a trace.

Todays the day Dave ,hows your weather?
This is what I get here

Jack, it’s official. :p

Pouring rain in am, sun in pm. Had to uncover the back and sit awhile.

F178A920-F939-448E-83BD-C77AC7788EAB.jpeg

38 more days for me, weather permitting .

They actually dropped it in during the morning and it was raining pretty hard. I figured due to the weather they wouldn’t drop it till this week. I was really surprised they got it in due to rain forecasted all day. Around 11 am the skies cleared and sun came out and I bolted to the lake (after a couple gun shop visits :p). It was a beautiful day!

Just got back from a quick ride to the other side of the lake. All kinds of pontoon boats and bass boats out today. High of 67 today....

It is! Managing two homes was killing me. Big stress off me now.
Congratulations on the change and downsizing.

We just sold our rental home (was our first home after we got married) - closed last week. Down to our current family home downstate, and the lake house upstate. Going from 3 homes to 2 homes is a big stress relief for me now as well.

Got scheduled up for summer. Dock “on the list” starting the first week of May. Should be in by mid-May (it gets unpredictable, as I am sure many of you experience if you are having someone else put it in for you).

Boat is scheduled for Tue, May 23.…and summer can begin going into Memorial Day weekend. Yeah!

Got scheduled up for summer. Dock “on the list” starting the first week of May. Should be in by mid-May (it gets unpredictable, as I am sure many of you experience if you are having someone else put it in for you).

Boat is scheduled for Tue, May 23.…and summer can begin going into Memorial Day weekend. Yeah!

July 4th sure comes quick for end of summer season … ;):D:D

Back