The new gas saver to cruise to lake on weekends ......

I like the go fast stuff as well. I have 2006 Ford GT, not a Mustang GT, but the rear engined 205MPH + Ford GT, like the GT 40 that Ford campaigned against Ferrari at LeMans in the 60's. I also have a continuation 67 Shelby Cobra. Going fast is in my blood.
Very nice, hopefully you get some club time on a track somewhere to let it breathe. We have Putnam Park in Southern Indiana, a lot of fun and rather technical course.

Now I think you should have moved up to the Verado 300 Pro or maybe the Merc Racing 350SCi version!

This photo was taken a few years back of my 04 gto and 66 vw buggy. The goat has been sold since but I still have the buggy. I restored it from the ground up and will not be getting rid of it any time soon. The wife didn't like parking outside!!
0415081710_zpsaa22746a.jpg

Wife's GOAT ....

76abf538.jpg

Wife's GOAT ....
I have a family member battling cancer, who is hugely involved with LiveStrong and "wear yellow" causes, that would really dig that car, strictly for promotional purposes of course!

I'm not the biggest Ford fan, BUT, the GT is one of my dream cars !!!!! THAT IS ONE SWEET CAR !!!! :wub:

It sounds crazy, but I owned 2 Mavericks (70 & 72) when I was younger. I still love that car ...... put many miles on it when I was in the Corps....... Sigh .......

If you look at the design from thoise years, cars had lines and curves, now most "budget" cars all look the same ????
Man Semper...............

You just brought back memories............. Took my drivers test in a 1972 gold 2 dr Ford Maverick. Used to drive that car to school. Remember getting 9 people in that thing for lunch......We had a couple Pontiacs growing up..........used to drive our Pontiac station wagon w/a 427 in it and a 4 barrell carb and my fathers prized Bonneville.............

Mine looked just like this ...... little better condition though..... 302 motor ... vinyl top and all.

It's amazing when you are that young, how far you would drive in a "older" car.

I drove from York, Pa to Memphis (950 miles) and back 4 times during USMC school, never thought twice about it. No pagers, no cell phones, no GPS........ :D

Pull over along side of road, take a nap ..... never worried about getting carjacked, robbed ...... times sure have changed .... :(

0905071720a.jpg

I have a family member battling cancer, who is hugely involved with LiveStrong and "wear yellow" causes, that would really dig that car, strictly for promotional purposes of course!
Our club SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY G T O www.SVGTO.COM has partnered with The Ronald McDonald House in Hershey, Pa. as our club charity.

We do car many shows and promote them and collect donations throughout the year then get to present them with the funds at end of year. It's a great cause !!!

I love seeing everyones toys/projects. I've been on other forums where this occurs and it is interesting to see. There are some car guys on here so maybe we'll see more of this in the future! I also have a polaris PWC I'm pretty excited about as well. We just picked it up a 2001 Virage TX with only 10.8 original hours on it and always garage kept!! It is spotless and I cannot wait to get it in the water next to the new Benny!! I'll post a pic soon to prove it!!!

I am constantly searching for a PWC that is reasonably priced. Never seem to be able to find one up here in CT

Here is a quick pic. The prior owner got it in a divorce settlement and she didn't have a vehicle to tow it to the lake. Her new fiance' couldn't get a spark so they sold it cheap. I threw out the crappy wall mart battery and replaced with a nice agm and...bingo! spark. It should scoot pretty good, 135hp and top speed right above 60

SAM_6686_zps51f97e9e.jpg

Here is another.... My dog is checking it out too!

SAM_6569_zpse29a5719.jpg

Mine looked just like this ...... little better condition though..... 302 motor ... vinyl top and all.

It's amazing when you are that young, how far you would drive in a "older" car.

I drove from York, Pa to Memphis (950 miles) and back 4 times during USMC school, never thought twice about it. No pagers, no cell phones, no GPS........ :D

Pull over along side of road, take a nap ..... never worried about getting carjacked, robbed ...... times sure have changed .... :(

0905071720a.jpg
Love the propane tank !! Gerry

I love seeing everyones toys/projects. I've been on other forums where this occurs and it is interesting to see. There are some car guys on here so maybe we'll see more of this in the future! I also have a polaris PWC I'm pretty excited about as well. We just picked it up a 2001 Virage TX with only 10.8 original hours on it and always garage kept!! It is spotless and I cannot wait to get it in the water next to the new Benny!! I'll post a pic soon to prove it!!!
ok..... YOU asked for it ...... some of my old toys ......

000_0028.jpg

101_0197.jpg

2004GRANDAMGT91-1.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

100_1504.jpg

Nice, I love the color on that grand am. Lets see some more!

Not a gas saver, but definitely my fav of all the toys we've had, a 1991 M5 with the sweetest sounding straight 6 ever. This was back when "M" cars were VERY specially prepared, not mass production like today. I used it several times for club "track days" on a local road course and had a blast. A few others followed at my house but none had a soul like this one.

Here is a quick pic. The prior owner got it in a divorce settlement and she didn't have a vehicle to tow it to the lake. Her new fiance' couldn't get a spark so they sold it cheap. I threw out the crappy wall mart battery and replaced with a nice agm and...bingo! spark. It should scoot pretty good, 135hp and top speed right above 60

SAM_6686_zps51f97e9e.jpg
Try this out for Polaris info. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54

I guess i'll throw one on here as well. This is a project i have been working on for a year or so, this pic is just after painting and buffing. This is a car Brenda used to drive 10 yrs ago, we actually have 2 of them, mine is black and is next up for restoring.

I will await your guesses as to what the heck it is!
018uv.jpg

Renault Alliance ragtop? If so, you're a glutton for punishment!

Back