third price increase

After reading this thread, I went on the boat builder and built a boat as close to my 2019 as I could get. The models and options have changed, but I selected the closest ones with out any upgrades. I know prices have gone up a lot, but I about fell out of my chair when I saw the number.

After reading this thread, I went on the boat builder and built a boat as close to my 2019 as I could get. The models and options have changed, but I selected the closest ones with out any upgrades. I know prices have gone up a lot, but I about fell out of my chair when I saw the number.
I bet it's around 25% higher. Am I close?

Up just over $7,052 or 6.8% here based on a 9/10/21 order date. Also found out we can't get the washdown. It isn't available with the co captains seat exchange on the LSB but the dealer submitted it as a custom build and they said it's too tight to put the tank in with that configuration. Dealer said we should see it in March.

In December of 2013, I ordered a 2375 RCW Sport Arch with a 150 Merc . My out the door price was 51 K.
The motor on my 2022 ordered last August lists for 2k more than our 1st Bennington did in 2013 .( 2013 SLX )

Yeah, did the same thing. Wow!!!!

Our 2017, if as closely spec‘d as I can get it, is significantly more expensive. I wouldn’t be able to afford it at all. In part because I negotiated so much off our price in 2017, but likely wouldn’t be able to get much of anything off MSRP these days.

2017 MSRP to Current 2022 MSRP is 27% more.

However, I negotiated A LOT off MSRP in 2017. I am confident I couldn’t get remotely close to that now.

2017 Negotiated price to Current 2022 MSRP is 68.3% more.

So I am sure our percent off is somewhere in between those two numbers.

Back