Tomorrow!

ChuckP

Reaction score
Today I got word from my dealer that our special ordered 2012 2275GCW arrived today. Man are we excited. We're going over in the morning to give it a thorough inspection and see it for the first time. Dealer sent me some teaser shots of it in shrink wrap on the trailer this morning. But its a custom built yellow GCW which isnt a standard offer color for 2012. We also got a bit crazy with the check boxes on the options list and got just about every option, well all the big ones. :unsure: Its getting rigged tomorrow but we may not get it until Saturday. Oh man its gonna be a loooong couple nights!!!

Sounds Great - I am sure it is going to be some long nights until you get it out on the water. Enjoy!

Can't wait to see pics! That might be the next model I look at, so VERY interested in seeing the different options. What gauge pkg dis you get?

Well she's getting wet tomorrow if its not raining! We usually boat until late October, we can still have some decent weather in Michigan in October some years. Besides with this new beauty we'll be out there in Parka's if need be! LOL!

We got all of the gauge options (GPS speedo, Garmin fish finder) but did opt for the color GPS fishfinder as 99% of our boating is on our home lake and its only about 7 miles across. We also went for raised platform, ESP, in tube storage, center fuel tank, power steering, etc, etc. We skipped the stereo upgrades and are going to have a system installed this winter. I should have some pics later today. So anyone else here have a 2012 G-series yet?

Chuck; i bet your super excited. Would love to see some pic's of your new rig. I have not seen the G series whats diffrent about the G vs the R we have a 2575 R

Last edited:
We got all of the gauge options (GPS speedo, Garmin fish finder) but did opt for the color GPS fishfinder as 99% of our boating is on our home lake and its only about 7 miles across. We also went for raised platform, ESP, in tube storage, center fuel tank, power steering, etc, etc. We skipped the stereo upgrades and are going to have a system installed this winter. I should have some pics later today. So anyone else here have a 2012 G-series yet?
Dang, I pretty much just want your boat!! Haha those are all the options I'm thinking of! I'm up in Manitoba, so we are VERY close to the end of the season, its supposed to be plus 28 and 27*C tomorrow and Sunday, which is amazing! So hopefully get out there again!

Like I said before, please take a bunch of pics! Closeups, everything!! When the other half bugs you about taking pics of every little thing, just blame it on me!! Haha carpet or vinyl?

Chuck,

Congrats on your new boat. As the others have stated, we are anxiously awaiting the pics so don't hold back......and try to get some sleep!

So I have to make a correction, we did NOT get the color GPS/fishfinder we just went with the standard unit. We saw it today while being prepped / assembled and it still looked great to us! Expensive day for sure! But it arrives at 2:30 tomorrow so we just cannot wait! Im pretty sure its going to be a fairly unique boat. We went to Bennington last weekend for a tour and unfortunately they finished the afternoon before we were there so we didnt get to see it then, I would have loved a few "on the line" pics.

So here are some pics from today:

2011-09-22_12-15-49_698-2.jpg

IMG_0667-opt.JPG

2011-09-23_09-52-46_322-2.jpg

IMG_0661-opt.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0652-opt.JPG

IMG_0660-opt.JPG

IMG_0659-opt.JPG

IMG_0664-opt.JPG

IMG_0657-opt.JPG

IMG_0653-opt.JPG

IMG_0655-opt.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!!!

Chuck; i bet your super excited. Would love to see some pic's of your new rig. I have not seen the G series whats diffrent about the G vs the R we have a 2575 R
From the deck down they are identical, the changes are basically in slightly different furniture, console (helm) and rails (though the '12 G series is very similar to the R now). Personally I like the G helm better. also on the R has a fwe more options available (LED cupolders/underwater lights/"mood" lights) and 2 exclusive colors for '12 (charcoal gray metallic and Champagne (I would have loved this color and we almost bought and R for it)). But the only differences that mattered were the extra LED's and the color but couldnt justify almost another $4000 for an R just for that.

hit me up, would love to hang out and check out the new boat , we plan on boating until mid to late Oct

Ron 734-224-2195

RPM, do you boat on Belleville?

RPM, do you boat on Belleville?
yeah we keep our Bennington at Sandy's.. we are on the water as many days as possible.. we usually hang out past the sandbar just around the corner you will usually see my Bennington and a black QXI hanging together

Ron

Nice looking! Really a distinctive color B)

Guess I did not realize that dealers had so much stuff to do in final preparation :)

yeah we keep our Bennington at Sandy's.. we are on the water as many days as possible.. we usually hang out past the sandbar just around the corner you will usually see my Bennington and a black QXI hanging togetherRon
I think you might have told me that in an earlier post. So you hang out closer to the apartments near the sand bar? As long as it isnt raining we'll be out this weekend!

Nice looking! Really a distinctive color B) Guess I did not realize that dealers had so much stuff to do in final preparation :)
We got the raised helm and I believe that requires dealer assembly. I think the normal boat come basically assembeled.

I think you might have told me that in an earlier post. So you hang out closer to the apartments near the sand bar? As long as it isnt raining we'll be out this weekend!

We got the raised helm and I believe that requires dealer assembly. I think the normal boat come basically assembeled.
well this time of year we hang out pretty much anywhere

c ya on the lake

Ron

Thats a unique color for Bennington. Looks great thanks for the Pic's. Now that you posted the pic's i have seen a G in person.

The material that is used for the side's is it Plastic? The G that i saw i remember touching/feeling the sides and I could have swore they were made

From some sort of plastic. For some reason i thought this might be the same material they use on the Q series pannels

Im pretty sure they are aluminum panels but feel like they are powder coated instead of regular paint. I think the Q panels are unique to that line (thought I read that somewhere).

Seen that beauty sitting on the lift at your house today,it looks great

Ron

Back