Took delivery today!

JLM007

Reaction score
After a long cold winter, our Bennington finally arrived! We placed our order in early September. Build date was late February and shipped earlier this week. 23 LSRC w/Yamaha 150. I was really pushing the wife for one of the cool swing back layouts but with a 3.5 and 2 year old, we chose the design that would most easily corral these animals and ensure they are present and accounted for at all times. I guess you could say our pontoon is a literal, and figurative, “playpen.”

Thanks again to everyone here for the guidance before, during and after the ordering process. What a welcoming group and an invaluable resource this forum is for Bennington owners...especially us newbies.

The pictures aren’t great. More to come once she’s in the water and making memories!

Attachments

• 4703BCA2-F0BA-4113-8751-55BA46FACF20.jpeg
    4703BCA2-F0BA-4113-8751-55BA46FACF20.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 95
  • AD3202D3-7FC1-4A9E-A318-794222A0C186.jpeg
    AD3202D3-7FC1-4A9E-A318-794222A0C186.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 98E1EC36-31C6-4F30-AC5A-55605AE35D5C.jpeg
    98E1EC36-31C6-4F30-AC5A-55605AE35D5C.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 14A76B55-0415-4F40-AA49-30EA472C9CD4.jpeg
    14A76B55-0415-4F40-AA49-30EA472C9CD4.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 63F7B125-C3D7-4401-BE8D-557964D3187A.jpeg
    63F7B125-C3D7-4401-BE8D-557964D3187A.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 97
Beautiful boat! Congratulations

Congrats! Boat looks great! I see one of your kids already found the "timeout" area. Ha!

I like the new rail design on the LSRC

Congrats! Boat looks great! I see one of your kids already found the "timeout" area. Ha!
LOL, I was thinking that could be a great mid day nap area that would be cooled by the toons in the water. Havasu is often 95 plus....

Very nice! Congrats!

Nice!

Our new LSR is the same colors, love the look of the ocean blue and black.

Congratulations! Looks great! One heck of a playpen for the kiddos. :)

Very nice Bennington!

Nice build!! summers a coming. Enjoy!!!!

Nice boat!

Don't sweat the swingback, it's nice but you made the right choice with little tots running around. When they get older you can just upgrade to the latest and greatest model!

FYI my boat had A LOT of loose metal bits from aluminum being drilled, and I picked up more than I cared for in my hands and bare feet. Give yours a thorough inspection and sweeping/vacuuming before letting the kids crawl around everywhere. That seagrass floor is great but it also can hide and hold small sharp surprises.

Hope you and the family make many, many great memories!

Nice boat!

Don't sweat the swingback, it's nice but you made the right choice with little tots running around. When they get older you can just upgrade to the latest and greatest model!

FYI my boat had A LOT of loose metal bits from aluminum being drilled, and I picked up more than I cared for in my hands and bare feet. Give yours a thorough inspection and sweeping/vacuuming before letting the kids crawl around everywhere. That seagrass floor is great but it also can hide and hold small sharp surprises.

Hope you and the family make many, many great memories!
Good suggestion. Hadn’t thought about that. I’ll give it a good vacuuming when it comes home before going in the water( my lake is still frozen and waiting on my motor yet). Thanks!

After a long cold winter, our Bennington finally arrived! We placed our order in early September. Build date was late February and shipped earlier this week. 23 LSRC w/Yamaha 150. I was really pushing the wife for one of the cool swing back layouts but with a 3.5 and 2 year old, we chose the design that would most easily corral these animals and ensure they are present and accounted for at all times. I guess you could say our pontoon is a literal, and figurative, “playpen.”

Thanks again to everyone here for the guidance before, during and after the ordering process. What a welcoming group and an invaluable resource this forum is for Bennington owners...especially us newbies.

The pictures aren’t great. More to come once she’s in the water and making memories!
Its funny your decision against a swingback open design was the kids because we have a 2 year old and had the exact same concerns with a swingback or fastback design. We love the look but figured with a 2 year old, lets keep him enclosed at all times...nice to see I can shove him in the center storage when he acts up..ha

Wow, she's a beauty! Enjoy...

Back