Tow bar

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
I would be careful doing it. You may void the warranty. You would want to verify with your dealer as there may be structural changes needed/added. 

Steve

Reaction score
Not sure if the Turbo Swing would work for you but I bought one and the dealer installed it for me. It can be installed very easily by yourself. It is attached using the engin mount bolts. 

Steve

Reaction score
What did that cost you?

It's the Turbo Swing XXL and was $825 plus tax and free shipping from Amazon. My dealer put it on for free but it wouldn't be difficult to do yourself. 

Steve21slx

Reaction score
Since i have the platform ladder I can not use the standard tow bar. I was looking at the turbo swing but just couldn't pull the trigger at 700+ $'s for it. We don't tube enough for that expense. Just look on amazon and search turbo swing. You can go to their website and they have a chart to show which one will match for your motor.

adkboater

Reaction score
When we bought our boat the tow bar was dealer installed, looks like a pretty straight forward bolt on installation to me. I was going to do it myself if he didn't have time, but we worked it out due to another issue with the fencing.