Uploading Pictures

Should the current archaic image and picture size restrictions be removed from this Bennington owner

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this site, but my goodness.  Trying to upload ANY sort of normal picture is like taking a step back into the 1990's online.  Flip phone images anyone?  How about a forum and site that simply allows you to upload any normal pictures you have on a tablet, smartphone, etc...?  These file size limitations basically prohibit ANY normal pictures from fast and convenient uploading... and yes it is 2016 after all.  

I just joined because I spent a lot of time reading through these forums these past few months as my wife and I researched our first pontoon boat purchase.  Amazing insights, advice, etc...  I had hoped to become a member, and contribute to it over time.  However, I love social media, like imagery, and live digitally in 2016 not 1996.  Is this site going to join 2016 anytime soon on flexibility in these photo areas, or am I better off moving along...  Signed a baffled newbie to this forum site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I just throw pics in the gallery and direct traffic there when applicable.  Although plenty of members have come to terms with it and resize. 

Put your pics in the gallery and then share the link.

Hey, thanks for the replies and advice.  Very helpful as to giving me an option down the road when our pontoon comes in, and summer rolls around. 

Yeah, it's a little cumbersome, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. I usually use a web storage site and link it into my post. 

Likely what I may be doing.  Probably the path of least resistance SemperFi.

Back