Vinyl Around Cup Holder Problem

claycabin

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix the vinyl around the cup holder that is separating from under the holder?

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions. 20220528_150700~2.jpgns.

It's a 2014. We just bought it (May 2022). We still have to get the owner to transfer the warranty.

Last edited:
An authorized Bennington dealer does the warranty transfer. Take your bill of sale and title if you have it. Seller is not needed.

I was thinking the 2014’s only had a 7 year warranty. Might not be anything to transfer…

Yep 7 on a 2014 . Not sure if the life time structural was transferable then . Doesn't hurt to try .

An authorized Bennington dealer does the warranty transfer. Take your bill of sale and title if you have it. Seller is not needed.
Oh ok ty. I'm seeing others are saying the warranty was only 7 years on the 2014. I thought it was 10 years.

You might look around and see if you can find cupholders with wider rims. Maybe the only option vs replacing vinyl which would be a costly proposition.

Oh ok ty. I'm seeing others are saying the warranty was only 7 years on the 2014. I thought it was 10 years.
I would still follow up on the transfer. Im trying to find an old warranty statement , every thing I'm seeing is updated .

There is No Cost to transfer the Bennington warranty . If a dealer tells you there is ,go elsewhere.

Have a aluminum ring made at a cnc shop that is like a giant washer. Place under cup holder. Aluminum sheet is available at Lowes, Home Depot. Pull out cup holder, take both to shop and tell how big the ring needs to extend past top of cup holder.

Have a aluminum ring made at a cnc shop that is like a giant washer. Place under cup holder. Aluminum sheet is available at Lowes, Home Depot. Pull out cup holder, take both to shop and tell how big the ring needs to extend past top of cup holder.

Great idea! Thank you for replying.

Back