WE WANT PICS!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!WE WANT PICS!

Oh and if anyone has a chance, WE WANT PICS!! HAHA

Derrick

Well said ......And said... And said ........

Man it's 5 pm my time and nothing yet ...... ?????

Last edited by a moderator:

20SL's

On the water demo's

This was a beautiful combo

New sea grass flooring was on many boats - very nice!

Sport tower on 2375GCW

Several bar boats, LEDs on the edge banding

OK guys and gals, hopefully that's a good starter. This upload one image to the gallery at a time thing is a VERY slow process!

Great pics! Thanks Tom!!!

Thanks Tom!!! You win the Hero Prize!! Ok,so there is no prize, but know in your heart that at this moment you are truly loved by many!! Loved sounds a little, dunno, wrong. Lets rephrase to deeply indebted to! Quick question, in the red boat with shatter graphic and red tower, I see 'marks' about 1.5'-2' up, are those a hinge point or a junction point type thing? Or maybe it's just a weird reflection. Thanks

Derrick

A few Q's. The first one was was my favorite color combo on that boat.

And some seriously big power B)

Thanks Tom!!! You win the Hero Prize!! Ok,so there is no prize, but know in your heart that at this moment you are truly loved by many!! Loved sounds a little, dunno, wrong. Lets rephrase to deeply indebted to! Quick question, in the red boat with shatter graphic and red tower, I see 'marks' about 1.5'-2' up, are those a hinge point or a junction point type thing? Or maybe it's just a weird reflection. Thanks

Derrick
The tower has 4 allen bolts about half way up. I think he said you pull the back two out and fold over the front. Definitely not a quick change thing, more for off season storage. All 3 versions of the tower were VERY stout though.

I really like some of the new rear layout options below on several boats.

And one more for the camper crowd.

More of the small tower on the 2375GCW, loved this boat. That 1 extra foot is added to the front lounges and really matters. Very spacious. The 2 darker tones on the fences looked great too.

VERY solid mounting and a pic of the hinge

Sorry these aren't the best images as all were taken with my iPad as I walked around and lighting varied quite a lot. Enjoy!

Sorry these aren't the best images as all were taken with my iPad as I walked around and lighting varied quite a lot. Enjoy!
They're great!!

Ok, question time, so I only saw 2 different towers, did I not look close enough?

TB!! Is there ANY WAY you could tell me what the height of the tower is at it highest point in the folded position? from the deck/carpet up to it? Also is there ANY WAY to retro-fit this to a 2012 RCW? We only have 24 hours on the new boat, but man I would like that tower! Please get back to me!!

They're great!!

Ok, question time, so I only saw 2 different towers, did I not look close enough?

TB!! Is there ANY WAY you could tell me what the height of the tower is at it highest point in the folded position? from the deck/carpet up to it? Also is there ANY WAY to retro-fit this to a 2012 RCW? We only have 24 hours on the new boat, but man I would like that tower! Please get back to me!!
Actually you're right. The Q tower was an anodized version on the lake boat and the other one on the floor and another was painted red version.

I suspect the smaller one on the GCW could be retrofitted looking at how it was bolted down. It also folds at a very low point.

Loved the tower also, hope thgere is an LED option as well as a retrofit. The two reclining captairs chairs looks really sharp. Like the chair filling the space in front of the motor as well. Truthfully not as crazy over some of the two tone options

Oh yes Tom, thanks for the pix

Derrick, that first red boat should be nicknamed bulldogs. I saw that first pic and thought that thing has your name all over it. Maybe they can change the "Bennington" in the shattered graphic to "Bulldogs" when you trade in next month.

Back