Weapons/boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be watchful where we are heading with this thread. We need to be cognizant of the line not to cross. That means please keep the political views/comments checked at the door. We don't want the thread spiraling out of control!! 

I agree Semp.

It's a pretty hot topic these days. Just thought I'd throw the question out there and I thank everyone who responded for your insight and opinions with respect to all........

I agree Semp.

It's a pretty hot topic these days. Just thought I'd throw the question out there and I thank everyone who responded for your insight and opinions with respect to all........

I agree, and it's very easy to cross that line into politics if not careful. It is a good topic, and I'll keep my eye on the line in the sand. Thanks for putting the reminder out there, Semp!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think of this as a Weapon but more as a boating essential. When you need a knife you need a knife and having not to dig or search for one is even better. I love not having to unfold a knife just pull it out and your good to go. 

70DB3ABC-10E5-4A3C-980A-CBA365236DFC_zpswxqv5hzr.jpg

This knife is from a company called "Benchmade". The Modle is "Adamaus"

And the complay I got it from will engrave for you fro free, with purchase. I think this knife was under $100 with shipping. I remember using a promo code. That they were nice enough to give me. Ask them if they have any discounts on Benchmade b4 you order. http://knifeworks.com/  great people. This is my 3rd knife from them. They make great gifts. 

I  use this exact knife on my vest and the holder is awesome. No worrys about it ever falling out.

Wait. Can you legally have this equipment in Collie fornia? Just kidding everyone. Very nice! What is that sidearm?

D&D

OK. This topic has served its purpose. No additional comments will be accepted. Good day and happy boating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back