Welcome to Club Bennington

I would love to have that motor and outdrive.  Ours is nice but that combo is better. 

Awesome boat, enjoy!

Hello.  I'm not sure where, or how, to post this question ... can anyone advise where they may have found a mooring cover for an older Bennington pontoon ... mine is a 2005?  Thank you!!

Hello from below the Mason/Dickson! I wanted to give you all a hearty southern "hello". I'm the proud owner, as of today, of a 2015 Bennington 20 SXL w/ the Yamaha F90. I'm not sure what the "L" stands for in the boat description, but maybe one of you guys do.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the family. I've already hit the pic forums, and loving what I see. Absolutely beautiful shots of your adventures. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some memories as well.

Cheers!   :D   

Welcome.  You will enjoy your new boat. 

Thanks guys. Picking it up this afternoon... Man, this is being a looonnnngggg day. 

Don't forget to post pictures!

Hello all!!

I recently purchased my first Bennington Pontoon.  Its a 2015 21 SLX (2 - 25" toons - w/o strakes) w/ a Mercury 115 4S, and I take delivery for it on Friday, just in time for the 4th!!!

This is my first pontoon, and I'll usually be found on the Illinois River anytime I'm not working on the river lol

Any tips on maneuvering?  Im moving from a 2012 Lund Impact deep V, and have only really drove rental 'toons.

Thanks in advance, and pics coming soon!!

Well, I'm now officially a Bennington owner, LOVE my boat, but not going to lie, after waiting 7 weeks I would have hoped the full enclosure would have arrived with my boat... having to wait on it :/

BUT!.. the boat is still awesome to me, and I'll enjoy it this weekend, even if it has to be in the rain! lol.... the enclosure sure would come in handy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice!!! Love the motor choice too!

Welcome aboard usace06 & Wendell.  Great looking boat Wendell, you will both learn a lot from the members of this forum as I certainly have

Back