Welcome to Club Bennington

Hi all,

Just bought a 2015 SSRX SPS Triple tube with a 150 yamaha. Wow! What a boat! We took it out last Sunday for some of the engine break in. Got the first 2 hours done. I thought that first hour would take forever. There is such a huge difference between this and my old 1988 pontoon. Glad to join the family and I have really enjoyed reading all the posts.

SSRX 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the party and nice boat!

Congratulations and welcome.  I just got my new Benny in October (ordered in July) and got about 14 hours on it.  Trying to hit the 20 mark for the first service.  You've got a beautiful boat and will love it.

Welcome to the family. Sweet ride!!

Nice, congrats!

Welcome Lt. Dan! Nice boat! I've not been here long myself, but this is a good group that makes you feel welcomed!

Congrats and welcome

Newbie from so. Md. Love the site,really informative Neighbor got a 29' premier 2 years ago,and we had a blast on it! Getting rid of my 1978 29' chris craft,and got a 2009 2575rlic which Is my winter project tricking it out.Looking forward to spring,although it doesn't feel like winter here in So. Md...........not complaining though

Bob

Hello, and welcome! The mild weather should make your project go better.

Welcome natscreek, since winter shuts most of us down we would love to follow your project this winter.  Why don't you take some pictures along the way and post them to help keep us entertained

Hello All,

New to the forum.  Walked into the Milwaukee boat show to look around and ended up buying a 2016 2375 RCW. Express Tube Package 150 Yamaha. This is my 1st pontoon, traded in a 2006 SeaRay 200 Sundeck.  Looking forward to warmer weather!  Glad to find this forum.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome .I like your choice of models .

Dont forget to sign up for the 7 year warranty ,if you haven't already 

Welcome to the party. And.........We like pics!

Welcome Castle Rock.  I see you posted your location on the Bennington Owners map.  Looking at the map the mid west upper states are certainly a hotbed for boating

Well, after all the back and forth, we finally picked up our Bennington QCB 2550 this weekend.  It is a brand new 2014 model boat with a 2016 Yamaha VF250 SHO engine.  It has about everything you could get (but no flag holder) ;)   ESP package, Regatta Blue w/ Champagne Accent, Ivory Interior, Garmin 100, Double Bimini with lights, SS rubrail, elevated helm, power steering, full sea grass flooring, bar with BBQ and refrigerator, center-tube storage, and a partridge in a pear tree.  The boat is housed at Lake Nacimiento, CA.

This is my second pontoon.  My first was a Sweetwater Premium 220 DL with a Honda 135HP engine. 

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions, and I'll do what I can to participate as well. 

Andrew

IMG_3206_zpsgmlimsj9.jpg

Very nice Andrew, great looking' "toon."  The more pics the merrier.  How about some interior shots as well.  I'm sure you're going to love it.  Congrats.

Very nice! Have fun!

Yes, give us some interior pictures.  Never get a a good sense of the interior layout from the Build a Boat

Back