Welcome to Club Bennington

WELCOME!!!! THIS IS SUCH A COOL PLACE TO HANG!

The folks here are so friendly and helpful. Kinda like you, I found it after I found my Bennie.

Peace.

Welcome MM27! How about posting some pictures and a few details about your Benny.

Took possession of our 1st Bennington yesterday, May 1, 2019. A perfect compromise between my wish for a fishing boat and my wife's desire for a pleasure and family boat. It is a 2019 Bennington 22 GSAPG with a Yamaha 150, SPS package and we love it. Not been able to take it out yet because of the weather but hope it floats! Attaching a couple of pics, one with the cover on and one with our celebratory rum christening bottle. Bennington Captain.jpg Benninton.jpg

Welcome Mitchell! She's a beauty and you're going to love LOVE her even more once you splash her! Your set up is probably the most popular combination Bennington sells due to its value and overall performance. Enjoy...

Congratulations! Both on the Benny and on your choice of Christening liquids!! May you enjoy many years of fun on it. We too just took delivery May 1 - first Bennington also - a 23 SPX Fastback - also still dry due to northern Mighigan weather!
Welcome fellow Michiganders! Whereabouts will you be using your new Benny? Post some pictures when you have a chance.

Well,...I'm new to this,...I'm in the VERY EARLY stages of pontoon ownership. I have built & priced two pontoons,...S 188SL,and S 188SLV. First is determining which will best meet the budget allowances. Second,...sell a motorcycle,and pay off a couple real small loans(one is almost done,...less than a hundred to go). Third,....tow vehicle considerations(either used Ford F-150,or the new Ford Ranger). Fourth,...look at financing options to see which best fits the budget,...and place the order! Oh yes,...this will be a first pontoon! I chose the 8 ft. narrow beam models as that should be least expensive,...hopefully,.... and easy for me to manage!

Hello all! My mom and I will be taking possession of our first Bennington this weekend. This will be the second boat we have owned and can't wait to get it out on the water! We are going to be needing a ski/tow bar along with other things so I thought why not join the group and see what the best options are out there. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Happy Boating!!

Hello all! My mom and I will be taking possession of our first Bennington this weekend. This will be the second boat we have owned and can't wait to get it out on the water! We are going to be needing a ski/tow bar along with other things so I thought why not join the group and see what the best options are out there. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Happy Boating!!

Welcome and Congratulations!

If you still need to add a ski/tow bar, we have a Turbo Swing on ours. It is rated to handle the most weight/pull of any tow “bar” addition that is out there currently. My guess is it will be alittle easier to add on after purchase vs. a traditional ski/tow bar. It basically is bolted onto the motor/transom bolts/area without the need for any modifications to flooring, aft deck, etc... The BIG trade off being its much more expensive than a traditional ski/tow bar.

Welcome aboard ..... and pics or it ain't true ... :D

Thx you to all that has helped us make our decision on our first tri-toon. 22SSBXP was delivered to dealer the 16th of May. It has been prepped and ready for delivery tomorrow morning. So I thought I put out a few pics in some info.
We went with a 22SSBXP 150 Yamaha Vmax. We put every option on it except changing room and power top. We are very excited as we are coming from a G Series Nautique.

Attachments

• 2B2A045A-11FE-4A91-8CC4-05E3742A7CFC.jpeg
    2B2A045A-11FE-4A91-8CC4-05E3742A7CFC.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 721043A4-006E-4E10-AC4C-8F7B4925AD17.jpeg
    721043A4-006E-4E10-AC4C-8F7B4925AD17.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 44
  • AFFF4225-DF75-4FA5-B2E5-24F8A25CF8D5.jpeg
    AFFF4225-DF75-4FA5-B2E5-24F8A25CF8D5.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 532FDB1A-534E-4839-9DAD-0D439EBC9A83.jpeg
    532FDB1A-534E-4839-9DAD-0D439EBC9A83.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 7422C17A-6634-4715-8681-3B342D490D14.jpeg
    7422C17A-6634-4715-8681-3B342D490D14.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 45
Very nice! I like the color combo!

You will love the ladder.

GMdog2, you're going to be impressed with the performance and room. It's a big change from your Nautique but you're going to love your Benny!

Looks Great GMdog2! Congratulations. Love the looks of it.

Congrats! It looks spotless! My 2014 has double the hours!

Back