Well, the time has come to say goodbye...

Monday will return us to normal temperatures and by the end of that week the temperature will be almost 80

No lottery winner here. Didn’t even buy a ticket!

Bought a ticket last min last night, No winner here that is one lucky person in Port Richy I figure what the heck one quick pick if meant to win that I will, if not well not, maybe tonight lotto.

Could not belive left Tampa Thur morning for CA and they had to De-Ice the plane, was delay almost 1 1/2 hr for them to do that and darn near miss connecting flight. Back to Fl on Tue when it warms back up.

After lows of about 10 degrees......Gonna be near 60 here by the middle of next week.

Could not belive left Tampa Thur morning for CA and they had to De-Ice the plane, was delay almost 1 1/2 hr for them to do that and darn near miss connecting flight. Back to Fl on Tue when it warms back up.

I'm surprised they actually had the chemicals on hand ??????

Monday will return us to normal temperatures and by the end of that week the temperature will be almost 80

:mad::mad::mad:

It’s on the lift. Took a quick cruise with some family in town.

Attachments

• CA12606C-6284-4640-9DE5-8507D6717869.jpeg
    CA12606C-6284-4640-9DE5-8507D6717869.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 4DB90D6A-1C86-4601-9AF5-AD38C77EEF4D.jpeg
    4DB90D6A-1C86-4601-9AF5-AD38C77EEF4D.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 52
  • 49AA5080-44A5-4199-B43A-61905F176014.jpeg
    49AA5080-44A5-4199-B43A-61905F176014.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 48
I work at Ranger Boats and we use Lucas products exclusively in all motors attached to our boats.

It’s on the lift. Took a quick cruise with some family in town.

Looks great Andy. Must have been weird to go straight for miles after the small lake. I grew up on a small lake so I know what that is like.

Yeah that was a little weird for sure! That and the massive waves from the big boats! The wife got a little nervous in one spot. It was nice getting back on the water though.

Yeah that was a little weird for sure! That and the massive waves from the big boats! The wife got a little nervous in one spot. It was nice getting back on the water though.
Awesome!! I'm certain that several of us are sooo jealous!! How did the Benny hand the big waves and wakes? Im sure just fine. We have many boats on our lake that SHOULD be in the ocean!! We're talking 40 and 50 foot cruisers on an inland lake!?! Its ridiculous, but fortunately our Q25 handles the wakes just fine!

Overall I was impressed with how t handled. We were the only “pontoon” out there. The rest were big center counsels and even a 60’. I kept a lot of distance from that guy. Next time out we’ll head more inland in calmer water.

Great to hear you guys are in and getting settled, boat looks awesome on the lift, glad life is moving in a great direction!!

I think I'd be most nervous about finding my way back on that big water. Bet your tri-toon handled it quite well. Andy, glad to see you're out of the apartment and into that beautiful new home of your's. The lift looks great but will you miss having her covered?

I think I'd be most nervous about finding my way back on that big water. Bet your tri-toon handled it quite well. Andy, glad to see you're out of the apartment and into that beautiful new home of your's. The lift looks great but will you miss having her covered?

The biggest challenge is learning how to navigate the area, where all the markers are, shallow areas etc. Yeah the house is much better than apartment life. We already reached out to a guy who sells canopy systems for this style lift. I'm actually going to get some measurements tonight and send him back for a quote. The boat was rained on Saturday and the cover kept it dry inside. I'm more worried about the brutal sun killing it. I'm thinking we'll add one here in the near future.

The biggest challenge is learning how to navigate the area, where all the markers are, shallow areas etc. Yeah the house is much better than apartment life. We already reached out to a guy who sells canopy systems for this style lift. I'm actually going to get some measurements tonight and send him back for a quote. The boat was rained on Saturday and the cover kept it dry inside. I'm more worried about the brutal sun killing it. I'm thinking we'll add one here in the near future.
I can imagine that learning to navigate the inner-coastal will take some time so be careful. Knowing how you take care of stuff, covering your lift will be essential to your mental health.

I worried about that before we took our first trip to a very large lake. I simply set my Google map starting point, and when we got ready to go back to our cabin, I’d just make the map large enough to see my point of return, then navigate through all of the curves and coves. I’m very comfortable now. I also used my “map my ride” software used when I ride my bike. It charts your path, so all you have to do is follow your route back. I’ve used that especially if we took the boat to dinner on one of those tricky lakes and knew we’d be after dark getting in. Example of one of those lakes.

D6583D68-C99F-4552-9C43-3995D53A82E5.png

Back