When did they start using Seagrass and cover clips?

mikeb33

Reaction score
My friend loves 2 features on my pontoon. The Seagrass flooring and the mooring cover clip on vs snaps.
He is looking for used and does
anybody know what years these were made an option or standard?

The clips were an option when I ordered my 2014. The seagrass , also an option ,but I believe 16 or 17 . Some one else may remember exactly

I don’t know precisely. I know the clips were standard by 2017 all the way down to the S models - not sure if/when before that vs being an option. Seagrass was not standard, but was an option on the S -series and up by 2017, not sure how many years before that it was true. So safely by the mid-2000’s both are available across the model lineup.

I’ve got both on my 2016.

2011 when we ordered, seagrass was not an option as others have stated. Only rear deck was available with faux teak etc. Carpet was the only thing i really ever HATED on the Benny.

My friend loves 2 features on my pontoon. The Seagrass flooring and the mooring cover clip on vs snaps.
He is looking for used and does
anybody know what years these were made an option or standard?
I’m glad you commented on the 2 features just ordered with the seagrass flooring wasn’t sure what it looked like.. now I know it looks nice. Cool ty

I’m glad you commented on the 2 features just ordered with the seagrass flooring wasn’t sure what it looked like.. now I know it looks nice. Cool ty
It does look cool, which is nice. Even better is how great it feels on the feet. We LOVE the Seagrass flooring! Not too hot. Gives enough traction when wet to do the trick comfortably, it’s durable, and it is also pretty darn easy to keep clean.

It does look cool, which is nice. Even better is how great it feels on the feet. We LOVE the Seagrass flooring! Not too hot. Gives enough traction when wet to do the trick comfortably, it’s durable, and it is also pretty darn easy to keep clean.
Thank you! Save sailing!!

Back