Where to put a Yeti cup

NCLakeGuy

Reaction score
Ok, new owner of a 19 Q23, love the boat. My main cup for drinking does not fit in the side cup holders....:( Se pic. What have you guys done? IMG_0990.jpgWhat have other done?

These are options and can be ordered from your dealers parts department . They do come in colors to match your helm .List price is $54.00
1710146862495.png
This optional organizer adds convenient storage within the captain’s reach, perfect for smartphones, wallets, sunscreen, etc. It also features an additional cup holder large enough to fit your favorite Yeti rambler.

Best Boating Cup Ever....keeps ice all day, floats in the water, you can throw it after refills, fits in cup holders.

Attachments

• Contigo.JPG
    Contigo.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Retired our Yeti's when they didn't fit in the cupholders! Bought these stainless steel Owalo cups and I take it EVERYWHERE! On the boat of course, road trips, cruises, whenever I leave the house, literally around the world etc.... https://photos.app.goo.gl/L7yk49grTrfMMg7W9

Welll.... have a dozen big Yeti, Ramblers I guess they are called, another dozen of the 16 oz or so....then my girls discovered something called a Stanley so we have 4 of those....I cannot afford to change again at $40 a cup:eek:
I hear you! Why those cups are that much puzzles me! I had gotten a Yeti as a gift and the price tag was on the bottom....

Spot on! ROFL!

Love my Owala!

"Patented FreeSip spout designed for either sipping upright through the built-in straw or tilting back to swig from the spout opening."

Yeah, my “OG Desani” container doesn’t do that so well. Not like that Yeti…grin.

I did recently see an ad on Facebook for a mini table that clips the leg of your existing table. Looks like it would fit the larger cups/bottles. Of course, i can't find it now.

Yeah I'm a big water drinker but I like it ice cold! Hate room temp water!
I used to be that way, and still prefer it. But more flexible as my wife has broken me in. lol

Love my Owala!

"Patented FreeSip spout designed for either sipping upright through the built-in straw or tilting back to swig from the spout opening."
Yup love it!!! Took the straw out......

Back