White Simtex-Thoughts

David G

Reaction score
Dealer has a

2021 Bennington 24 RTSBA V On the showroom floor​

I am thinking of buying. It has really pretty white w/ blue seat.
What are you guys thought on white simtex?

It looks very cool, so far I find the simtex a little difficult to keep spots off of. Being white I would imagine it’s even more difficult. I have been told that I am a little OCD about cleanliness.

I had the Arctic Ice White Monotone on my QCW ,no issues at all . When we order our next one next month it will also have the Arctic Ice White

Attachments

• 20200523_150105.jpg
    20200523_150105.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 27
I think it looks really nice - just not my taste/style though!

I think it looks really nice - just not my taste/style though!
I would not order that, but after seeing it. It is the sharpest color I have seen in a Pontoon.

We've had Artic Ice White/Met Carbon for about two years and it still looks great. We are very carful though and don't allow spray-on sunscreen. Do get spider spots on it, but some foaming Dawn with a microfiber cloth does the trick.

Dealer has a

2021 Bennington 24 RTSBA V On the showroom floor​

I am thinking of buying. It has really pretty white w/ blue seat.
What are you guys thought on white simtex?
That's a beautiful boat. What are they asking for it? I'm not ready to buy yet, but I love the colors!

That's a beautiful boat. What are they asking for it? I'm not ready to buy yet, but I love the colors!
I bought it, 120k-List was 148k

Congratulations! It looks fantastic! So sharp looking!

I would be totally leary of that article white though. You will need to stay on top of it, and be careful + preventative to keep it looking good.

I don’t think its a good color if boating with younger kids, grandkids or sloppy adults.

My advice would be to keep died and stained food and drinks away from the boat, and ban spray sunscreen from being anywhere near it. You should be able to keep it looking great, but it will likely require more regular upkeep. Just not as much room for margin.

But wow…gorgeous looking color combination. So cool!

Amazing that a pontoon cost more than my house … :eek::p
My 2020 RFB pretty loaded w/ 250 SHO was 70k, no trailer, My 2021 Bowider w/ arch, less options, 120k, go figure.

I am also thinking of ordering White simtex. My 1st thought was, as you can imagine, it would be tough to keep clean. My second thought was since the Silver simtex isn't very dark anyway, how much harder could the White be than the Silver? Any ideas?

I am also thinking of ordering White simtex. My 1st thought was, as you can imagine, it would be tough to keep clean. My second thought was since the Silver simtex isn't very dark anyway, how much harder could the White be than the Silver? Any ideas?
We had a 2020 R23 w/ silver simtex-It was perfect.

Attachments

• Bennington 23RFB 2.jpg
    Bennington 23RFB 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 17
Nice looking boat Bppete. Very nice!!!

Back