Winterization

I don't trust people so I do my own maintenance.

That's the very reason I do my own. If I can build a Jeep, a custom golf cart, change parts on all of my vehicles, build additions to my house, I can surely change the oil in a little boat motor.
When I went to have my motor raised one hole, I watch those two clowns try to get a chain harness on the top of the motor while missing the ski tow bar. They monkeyed around with that thing for about 30-40 minutes before I told them to forget it and put the cover back on the motor. I took it home and raised in in a very short time. The only help I had was my wife cranking up on the trailer tongue while I held the motor upright and watch for the holes to line up.

That's the very reason I do my own. If I can build a Jeep, a custom golf cart, change parts on all of my vehicles, build additions to my house, I can surely change the oil in a little boat motor.
When I went to have my motor raised one hole, I watch those two clowns try to get a chain harness on the top of the motor while missing the ski tow bar. They monkeyed around with that thing for about 30-40 minutes before I told them to forget it and put the cover back on the motor. I took it home and raised in in a very short time. The only help I had was my wife cranking up on the trailer tongue while I held the motor upright and watch for the holes to line up.

Thought you were going to say floor jack under the skeg...

Back