Wrapped my pontoons!

Looks great please keep us updated. Do you mind sharing the cost of getting this done?

So just outside of outer toons correct??? Hmmmmmm ......

Kevin, that looks great. Do you have a 25'?

That looks really good! I’ve thought about something similar as it would really pop on our boat too. If I could get it done at that cost I’d certainly give it a try. Not sure anyone does it, or does it near that cost, where our boat is at.

Looks awesome. I have the same color combination. Where are you located? I've been looking for someone in the Detroit Area.

That looks really good! I’ve thought about something similar as it would really pop on our boat too. If I could get it done at that cost I’d certainly give it a try. Not sure anyone does it, or does it near that cost, where our boat is at.
This was the sign shops first pontoon. They sealed the edges under the water line

Looks fantastic! Is that a 3M product?

The vinyl is an Avery Denison product. When i was researching vinyl i found alot of people were using 3m products. My installer favors the Avery product and says it is comparable if not better in his opinion. They wrap my company vehicles with the same product and seems to hold up well. Time will tell

Very cool. I’m going to start looking for a company in my area, but for the entire boat. A little scared as I’m in the hot desert and I don’t have an indoor storage or overhead cover as of yet. Interested to see how it goes for you. What about when docking? Scratches?

Back