Xmas gifts

Just slightly north of $100 bucks (~$150) is a new anchor.

We went with a box anchor as we have a mud bottom and let me tell you, this thing holds like no other!! Well worth the money and piece of mind of not having to worry about your boat moving if anchored.

Also, get yourself some halfway decent ropes - not the bungee ones!!!! Actual real ropes - my boat is smokey granite so I went with these but any polyester ropes are going to be better than the crap ones I assume the dealer gave you.

Not really. I start with 4+ star reviews on Amazon, capacity, then price. Mine was Anker brand but there’s so many names now. Anker makes a lot of electric stuff. I just looked, got it Nov 24, 2015.
Thx if I'm unable to get a refund I'll just get another one to use for a year.....

I ordered these custom from Yeti, has my boats name. Also had some large cups ordered.
They look great! Not sure if they are going to fit in the cupholders though. Our Yeti's have the smaller base and they barely fit and doesn't sit in it very well. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Not really. I start with 4+ star reviews on Amazon, capacity, then price. Mine was Anker brand but there’s so many names now. Anker makes a lot of electric stuff. I just looked, got it Nov 24, 2015.
Ordered a Loftek 1000 amp lithium jump pack yesterday. Big Black Friday sale.......$49! Free shipping.

Back