Yamaha Survey

Pittsburgh

Commodore
Reaction score
Yamaha, contacted me after receiving my first survey.

Asked me to answer some questions online, which I was more than happy to do.

They said they would like to follow up with a phone call which I was more than

HAPPY to hear.

Good People @ Yamaha 

107175344.jpg

115145019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe that Yamaha was conducting such a survey.  Most companies farm out surveys to companies that have more experience at asking more objective questions than they would ask.

But hopefully the information passed on to them can be of use to Yamaha.

I'm just glad you're not running a SHO outboard.  They've had an incredible number of blown engines documented @ BBCBoards.net.  Read  of one blowing last few days.  But the SHO's seem to be doing much better than when they came out.

On the other hand, the F series 4 cylinder motors like my F150 have recently been bulletproof.  Now, they're putting out 150SHO, F175 and F200's off the same engine platform.  That F200 appears to be a fantastic performing engine.

Ive had no problems with either of my SHO's, of course I don't think I made it to 50 hours combined between the two!

Derrick!!!  Where've you been???

Well I've been every where man!  Just researching and learning some stuff so I could purchase parts and build a gaming/editing computer. Still not done figuring it all out. It's all together, but still setting stuff up. Seemed like a good idea at the time! 

Back