Yeti Sidekick Dry bags

scottkp

Reaction score
There are a couple Ace hardware stores here in central Ohio and they always have the sidekick bags. The last time I was at my local one they had probably 20 of them - they are solid bags or as my father calls it my “man bag”

lakelifeMN

Reaction score
There are a couple Ace hardware stores here in central Ohio and they always have the sidekick bags. The last time I was at my local one they had probably 20 of them - they are solid bags or as my father calls it my “man bag”
Buy them all and sell them on eBay. They typically go from $75-$90 apiece. Not sure why Harry can’t ever have them in stock but when I get the emails it seems like they’re only there for an hour or two. In the last year the blue and gray were only in stock a handful of times and that was just in the last few months. Very frustrating.

6kidsurf

Reaction score
It’s sat at 6:44am. My local outdoors store has 5 grey at $49.99+tax. If anyone wants to buy one and pay shipping, I’d be happy to help a brother out and do the leg work. But call me vs use this thread at 303-946-0969

David G

Reaction score
I got one in Blue coming, thanks

David G

Reaction score
Just received 2 blue ones, one for both sides