Yeti Sidekick Dry bags

There are a couple Ace hardware stores here in central Ohio and they always have the sidekick bags. The last time I was at my local one they had probably 20 of them - they are solid bags or as my father calls it my “man bag”

There are a couple Ace hardware stores here in central Ohio and they always have the sidekick bags. The last time I was at my local one they had probably 20 of them - they are solid bags or as my father calls it my “man bag”
Buy them all and sell them on eBay. They typically go from $75-$90 apiece. Not sure why Harry can’t ever have them in stock but when I get the emails it seems like they’re only there for an hour or two. In the last year the blue and gray were only in stock a handful of times and that was just in the last few months. Very frustrating.

It’s sat at 6:44am. My local outdoors store has 5 grey at $49.99+tax. If anyone wants to buy one and pay shipping, I’d be happy to help a brother out and do the leg work. But call me vs use this thread at 303-946-0969

I got one in Blue coming, thanks

Just received 2 blue ones, one for both sides

Could never find one, so I bought mine brand new from a guy who had an extra one from a Facebook pontoon boat page (forgot which one; I follow 10 or more). Just a random interaction that netted me one of these awesome pouches. He didn’t even raise the price or charge me shipping. What a nice guy. I copied someone’s idea on this forum for how to attach next to the helm.
View attachment 29765
View attachment 29766
I got one for Xmas and am excited to hang on the boat this Spring. How does it not fall down off of the clips? The picture makes it appears that it would simply slide down with any weight to it?

I am looking to buy the fender clips, but want to make sure it will hold the Yeti before purchasing.

Thanks!

I got one for Xmas and am excited to hang on the boat this Spring. How does it not fall down off of the clips? The picture makes it appears that it would simply slide down with any weight to it?

I am looking to buy the fender clips, but want to make sure it will hold the Yeti before purchasing.

Thanks!
Just wanted to let you know that we did have another post on this going.
I loved the idea myself and decided it just worked better using the velcro rather than the clips...it just laid weird with the clips and flexed to much when trying to open. Here is my post
https://club.benningtonmarine.com/threads/helm-storage-compartment-solution.10838/post-163929

Just wanted to let you know that we did have another post on this going.
I loved the idea myself and decided it just worked better using the velcro rather than the clips...it just laid weird with the clips and flexed to much when trying to open. Here is my post
https://club.benningtonmarine.com/threads/helm-storage-compartment-solution.10838/post-163929
Ah perfect thanks! I like how it sits below the edge, less likely for my phone to fall in the water if I fumble it while placing in the Yeti.

Do you have a link for the Velcro? I'm assuming it was just Velcro with adhesive that you stuck to the side panel?

Thanks again

Not really a link just good 3M roll of velcro. A wider strip works best

Thanks!
It is SO TIGHT using the clips! Nothing would make it slide down. Trust me. The clips already are super tight just on the rail, wedging the strap in makes it that much tighter.

Back