Your 2019 College Football Thread

Going to the Bison/Illinois State game Saturday!
#HornsUp #RollHerd

As an OSU fan, I would love nothing more than see an LSU v OSU final. I have said all year I will cheer for Joe Burrow every game unless the Buckeyes meet LSU in the playoffs. I have little doubt LSU will hold up their end of the deal and take care of Oklahoma with no problem. But Clemson will be a very difficult match-up for the Buckeyes. That game is going to have a national championship vibe. The one thing on which I think most of us on here can agree is it's nice to have a final 4 without Bama! :)

Kahuna, you watching the game?

Your Dukes concern me.

Last edited:

Your Dukes concern me.
Ha! We were on the road so didn't see it. Concerns you in what way???

Your Dukes concern me.
Just saw the NDS game. What a defensive struggle! But they pulled it out!

Just saw the NDS game. What a defensive struggle! But they pulled it out!

It was not an exciting game, no big plays etc, but an ugly win is just as much a win as a blowout.
Bison will need to play better than they did today to beat your Dukes.

Need to get by Montana State first!

Attachments

• 280489-d0fe89b2a8168816f78d4748d784e5db.jpg
    280489-d0fe89b2a8168816f78d4748d784e5db.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
It was not an exciting game, no big plays etc, but an ugly win is just as much a win as a blowout.
Bison will need to play better than they did today to beat your Dukes.

Need to get by Montana State first!
Hey man a sign of a good team is when they win when they don't have their "A" game. Illinois St. hung in there but just couldn't crack ND's defense. NDSU has a solid championship team.

Semi's today!!
Congrats Bill. NDSU is a hell of a team! Hopefully JMU can finish this game and meet them in Frisco!

I think you can plan on Frisco.

Your Dukes have me a bit nervous.

I think you can plan on Frisco.

Your Dukes have me a bit nervous.
Should be a great game! If they win they win. If they don't it was a great season!

Your trash talking skills need a little work.
Ha! I can talk trash with the best of them but since I retired and as I get older I just don't give a S--t anymore and have become more humble. I guess 28 yrs. as a cop f ing with people all the time has taken its toll. Ha! I think JMU can pull this out if they can prevent Lance from going crazy with his legs as well as his arm! Excellent quarterback!

I think JMU can pull this out if they can prevent Lance from going crazy with his legs as well as his arm! Excellent quarterback!

And he should be around 3 more years!!!

This is your year. Not saying you'll win, but I don't see them getting this far next year, so they should be extremely motivated.
It sounds cliche', but it will come down to turnovers and mistakes, cuz that's where the points will come from.

And he should be around 3 more years!!!

This is your year. Not saying you'll win, but I don't see them getting this far next year, so they should be extremely motivated.
It sounds cliche', but it will come down to turnovers and mistakes, cuz that's where the points will come from.
Agreed! When is NDSU moving up to FBS??? Has there been any plans/talk of them going? It's time! Ha!

Back