Your 2021 College Football Thread

Touchdown Terps!!!!!! Don't think they ran a punt back all year for a touchdown!

Nice pending victory Daril!!! Just switched over from the MSU basketball game to peak in on the game. Wow! Nice!

We are down in Atlanta getting set for the Peach Bowl. Had a great time today. Looking forward to the bowl game Thursday night. Fingers crossed it all goes well and we get to have the game. Crazy number of bowl games being canceled. Semi-related note, MSU is out 4 basketball players for the hoops game tomorrow afternoon due to covid. Not good on the brink of main Big Ten play.
Have fun!!!

I think Maryland represented the Big 10 well!!! Ha!

C'mon MSU!!! I think they'll get it done in the 2nd half!

WOW!!! WHAT. A. WIN. MSU!!! Way to hang in there and break through in the 4th quarter!!! Pitts D was giving MSU fits most of the game! Have a safe trip home Jeff!!!

What a start Badgers! 2 plays....A sack and an interception!

B1G 5-0 so far!
Rutgers and Michigan gonna have a hard time keeping the streak going.

On another note...
I don't see how anyone on scholarship should be allowed to walk away from their teammates leaving them shorthanded for bowl games.

B1G 5-0 so far!
Rutgers and Michigan gonna have a hard time keeping the streak going.

On another note...
I don't see how anyone on scholarship should be allowed to walk away from their teammates leaving them shorthanded for bowl games.
I agree.... Oh I'm not playing in the bowl game because I'm getting ready for the NFL draft. BULL S___!!! Finish what you started with your team mates!

Predictions:
Rutgers loses to Wake Forest in the Gator Bowl, by a LOT.

Michigan either wins small or loses big to Georgia in the Orange Bowl.
I'm thinking Michigan/Georgia is going to be a good competitive game! I think you're right about Rutgers/WF......

Cincinnati moving the ball well! But can their defense stop Alabama?!?

A GREAT Peach Bowl experience! 2-1 in bowls we‘ve went to in person. The huge 4th quarter come back certainly goes a long way in helping in that regard. It was a rock’n final stretch in the game. We were going crazy.

Big Ten did great. Super excited how most of the games went, and how well our teams represented. Also excited for our state as WMU and CMU won their bowl games too.

Rutgers went as everyone expected. Those players sure were put in a tough spot - late replacement and going up against Wake Forest. Yikes!

I know most in my parts were really talking up Michigan running the table in the playoffs, but this Georgia game has went as I expected. No disrespect to Michigan. Great season.

However, I have been big on Georgia from week one. Still hoping they find an answer for Alabama in the rematch for the National Championship. Anyway, I had a feeling Georgia was going to win big today against Michigan. Georgia is a tough team to go up against.

Yup good season Michigan! Nothing for them to hang their heads for. Just couldn't get the offense untracked against Georgia's D! Based on watching both games tonight I'll say it here first......Georgia over Alabama for the National Championship to get their revenge!!!

The good news is that Michigan lost by a lot less than what I thought. :p

The bad news is that the CFP Committee and ESPN-owned SEC Network got the outcome that they were wanting all along: an Alabama-Georgia rematch for the title game. That's my conspiracy theory and I'm sticking to it.

Proud of the B1G this year - lots of bowl game appearances of which most ended up as victories.

That being said: go Georgia, beat Bama!

Some of you might appreciate this video clip. The Peach Bowl parade was canceled due to storms so we were hanging out at the hotel before heading over to the Fan Fest event prior to the game. I checked in with management and got the okay to organize an impromptu “Go Green, Go white” chant in the center atrium of the hotel. Sometimes that teacher voice, even in retirement, comes in handy. :D

Me getting it all started on the ground floor:
Go Green, Go White @ Hotel

Wife’s perspective from top floor with our kids:
Perspective from Top Floor

Have Penn St. Game on now. Hoping them, Iowa and Ohio State can pull off some victories.

Back