An official club forum for Bennington boats

Login Register
1trotter

Vesselview mobile showed up!

Vesselview mobile showed up!
1trotter, Feb 15, 2019
Mike31406 and Spoiledrotten like this.
    • Jack M
      That was fast . Does it say how long the warranty is ? I am waiting to make sure I have at least 90 days from the purchase since I wont be in until May
    • 1trotter
      Hmm. Can’t find anything in the literature or on the Mercury site about the warranty. YIKES.
    • kaydano
      2 weeks since I ordered mine. Still not here. How long did yours take?
    • Jack M
      Just called Mercury ( 920-929-5040 )
      Warranty is 1 year
    • kaydano
      Thanks, I checked and they sent mine to the wrong address. Sending another one.
    • Jack M
      I just ordered mine .
    • kaydano
      I have a fairly new 150 Fourstroke... Anyone know if VesselView shows engine water pressure on that motor? Seems like that would help monitor your impeller health.
    • Vikingstaff
      Just got my order in today when I was up to our cottage with my boat info. Looking forward to trying this out when summer comes around.
      1trotter likes this.
    • Vikingstaff
      Arrived about a week ago. Looking forward to checking out the data it shows come summer. Anyone actually install it before. Is it LITERALLY plug and play? I ask, because that is more or less the extent of my mechanical acuity. o_O
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pontoon Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    1trotter
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).